Sunday, November 24, 2013

Poem 1259. Our want of sunlight

                                                   Our want of sunlight
Sunlight inside sky look so nice sometimes that I just want to watch that sunlight on many
Occasions and on many times as days went ahead from time to time I just feel one thing
From mind that sunlight is so perfect and that sunlight is so nice I just love it's brightness
On each and every point I feel if only I can keep in some box that beautiful sunlight on every
Time inside my life I just feel that it will look so beautiful and nice for my life beauty of that
Sunlight is part of our life it gives so much colour of rainbow to my life that sunlight which
Shine properly on my life's one side I feel to look just like golden jewel on every moment of life
But sadly when I tried as child to store that sunlight I just don't able to store it inside life
And that sunlight which look so perfect in life is not as nice as I wish from every side of life
When I look at that sunlight I feel that it is so nice for our life as days went ahead from every
View and point we feel that we need to have that sunlight inside our life that sunlight which
I store was not for me inside life on every moment I just think that this sunlight will not that
Look so nice inside life when I see that sunlight inside our life I just feel that I can't store
That sunlight on any position of life but even at that moment I feel that I don't understood
One truth of life that like sunlight I can't store many things inside life are not going to be
In my hand on every moment inside life I feel from my heart one thing about life that I just
Like many things but sometimes I can't like them inside life I like silver many times over
Gold inside life but still I feel that I prefer to get gold because of it's value inside life but
Then sometimes I feel my true wishes are something just remain hidden inside my life
On every point I just feel that those wishes are something in my life then every time I feel
That while searching for those profits my true wishes are vanished inside life since those
Wishes are something which are hidden inside and they are those things which will remain
Alive inside our mind and inside our choice I just have one feeling from my mind that I feel
My wants are stored under my conscious and inside my mind on every day I feel that in my life
I need to act practice with many parts of life so as things seem inside life it seem that I can't
Have something which look so perfect inside future on each and every time I just feel one thing
Inside life that when I just can't get something then why can't I understand that some thing
Are not just made for me inside life I know it upset me on many times but still from my heart
I just feel one thought inside life that those sunlight which are so perfect for us are not
Something nice for my future and for my mind as days went ahead from time to time I just
Feel one thought from my mind I feel that running after sunlight become thinking of my mind
And every day I just run after wrong thing by this method inside life I just feel one thing on
Each and every point that how can I get something which is not that much truth but just lies
Inside our life as days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing that I see in sunlight
In that sunlight I feel I am on wrong point inside my life and on every moment I just feel
One thought from my mind that sunlight which shines every day as we prefer and like I feel
That this sunlight is doing perfect thing inside life I feel that those things which are not part
Of my future and part of my life I just feel every day that I should not get involved in such
Wrong things inside my life on every moment I just feel that I can do anything as I like in life
I feel that on every day I hold that sunlight inside our mind as nice thing for life so in that
Sunlight inside our life I just feel that I should try to use it and admire it instead of using it
On every day of my life I feel my life will take me on totally wrong side I feel that my thinking
Of holding something is totally wrong in life when something is useful for our life we can
Just use it or admire it because we like but we can't have it because when we keep something
With us we have to think about future from every angle of life and every moment we need
To think what is wrong and right so inside our life on every point we just feel one thought
Inside life we feel that holding something which is not good for our life is not something
Perfect and nice for our entire life as days went ahead on every time we just feel one thought
From our mind we feel that we are on wrong point inside our life we feel that we can win
If we try to do thing properly inside our life but just trying to get something because we want it
Inside life is totally wrong thought for our future and for our mind as days went ahead from
Each and every time we just feel one thing that our wants are different than thing which we got
Inside life but sometimes we can manage to get want like sometimes we can buy silver instead
Of gold and that need could be satisfied but if we want to hold sunlight then we can't do it in life
Because it is most dangerous want which will manage us to destroy on every point of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...