Friday, November 1, 2013

Poem 1142. Dinosaur

                                                        Dinosaur
This morning I will try something new I left my stress behind and I fly to new ways
Which are never by me and look at mountain new this is something we say every day
And once again stuck with things which are so old that I feel as I am stuck with old age
Dinosaur which will irritate me every day what is our age and what is our IQ doesn't
Matter any more because dinosaur thought irritate me but sometimes it doesn't irritates
People before you from one point we start and on other point we stop them from coming
In our view but some people just like dinosaur that is their view I don't mean say too
Modern but I feel we should like at least Victorian type of view and dinosaur are too old
When question comes of taking them from one point to another view because they will
May help your thoughts but they just frustrate my views and they may look perfect to me
But still I hate those thoughts with every pleasant views and they may feel so perfect
For my thinking and my view but still you seem to fall in love with dinosaur I just never
Understand in this life I am not that modern I can understand and like middle age but
I can't fall in love with dinosaur but inside your life you can see some people who dress
So modern and claim they have so many latest view but when time comes to think ahead
They resemble to dinosaur because that animal is one thing which I never prefer except
As monster because that one animal seem so strong enough to stop our freedom and
Began to rule this world some time those thought which comes our of that dinosaur seems
To me inside world like those horrible creatures those thought began to come from each
Side and on every moment inside world and those thoughts began to capture every thinking
Part of this world whenever I turn to any side inside this world those thoughts seem to
Come in my mind from my world because those thoughts are something which will have
Impact on my world and those thoughts are something which can just while moving around
Have power to shake my earth so from each part of world I just feel one thing on earth
That having those thinking can be risky for my world how can someone keep such old
Thoughts how can some one be that narrow minded when we have reach to moon and star
But one thing is so true inside our heart our dress doesn't matter or matter how we chat
What matter most in world is that do we have modern sort of thoughts because those
Thoughts can move many things from heart and they can turn you on wrong side instead
Of thinking that way we need to live modernly in our life so from time to time inside our life
I just feel one thing how backward can you go in life I know we must not throw the old
Thoughts and things but that don't mean we began to insult new thinking both thinking are
Important for life and both thinking have some power inside our mind so can you please
Try to understand what I am trying to tell you in life never let your mind think that since
You like some new thoughts you are insulting old thoughts in life I have some of my old views
And I respect them as much as my old thoughts our thinking inside our life so from time
To time I just feel one thing from my mind that we need to adjust some part old thoughts
And add new thoughts inside them in our life because from time to time we learn new things
Inside our life and then we feel that we are part of that old life so we can't properly use
Those new things in life I know new things can be risky I also don't like them that much in life
But staying with dinosaur is something too much for my mind I was neither modern but nor
I hate so much modern thoughts in life if  some one put me in middle age maybe I will manage
My life but if some one told me to stay with dinosaur I have doubt in mind how can on one
Moment person be so modern and on other moment person be so backward inside life
And how can while wearing so modern dress some one that every one prefer old thoughts
Inside their life how can some one talk different on totally two points and how can no one
Hit back them in life I don't mean by hands because that is not until  now my style because
I just like to use words but that don't mean that I can just lose my fights because words have
Some power which can reach to sky that is one sentence I heard from time to time but
I don't think that my words are that fast and strong like aircraft but they will tell you many things
When you understood that dinosaur is not your lifestyle because for some moment you may like
But after some time those dinosaurs will not look better so read me on that moment and
Then without my much efforts you can understand my voice because dinosaur is not something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...