Friday, November 15, 2013

Poem 1166. Age

                                                          Age
After some time inside our life we just feel one thing that season will change from time
To time inside our life so these things are something important like weather for our life
We began to think that those season will change from time to time when one time those
Leaves are green then they will change into yellow sometimes when I was sitting with
Someone and looking at them as a child I heard that person spoke with sorrow that leaves
Are going to die that person says that every thing which is once green finally turn into
Yellow then just finish their life I just feel so sad after hearing this way about life because
I never wanted to hurt anyone inside life after all every one who is alive need to die
Is not that pleasant thought of your life so in life on each and every point I just feel
One thing how sad is my life I will not remain alive always then I look at that old man
Who was sitting near me for long time that man was looking tired and when that one
Look at sky I feel as if that one was not that much interested in life I suddenly felt that
On that moment I am green but slowly I will turn yellow inside my life and then I can't
Able to see every leaf which is green but not at all yellow in colour of life I feel one thing
That when person changes from green into yellow it means not having any thing which
Good inside our thoughts and life because of those problems in life I feel that living
Life in yellow colour is not at all that easy for my future and for my life after all even
After some days I will turn into old age after some days of my future and my life so
I feel just one thing inside my future and my life I feel from my heart that there is just
One thing inside my life I just feel that from every point I just keep losing things as days
Went ahead in life so I was on verge of crying when I suddenly saw some old men and
Women before me and I received shocked of life they were enjoying their life I saw
That man was talking something about past and then some other person started laughing
On incidence of past I just feel that they are all happy then I feel they are happy because
They are all together in life so inside my small heart I was still holding that scared when
Suddenly I noticed a young man who was also watching sky I was so shocked to see
Those sorrows inside his eyes they are just mirror of thoughts which I found on the face
Of some person who was enjoying life with each and every try after all our thought will
Tell us on each and every point inside my mind why both people who are young and old
Are unhappy and looking at sky then I ran to my mom and ask her is old age that bad
She just smiled and ask me don't I see full grown mango I see of course I have seen it
Many times out of my window on tree that stood just before my eyes then she ask me
When those mangoes began to grow up what happen to them I just jumped with joy
Because I remembered my backyard's mangoes sweet and perfect taste when I say it
She just ask me don't I like them when they grow I had to nod because they taste so much
Better when they fully ripe and tasty in every way we can smell them on every side we go
So there is no dispute about it that those mangos must manage to grow in each and every
Day and then only they will become so tasty on each and every way so from one point
I just feel that we all need to grow then she asked me next question which confuse me more
She asked me when mango get spoiled after some days do you really think it's sad that
It is wasted that way but then I just talk without thinking that no mom that is very nice
Because only after that this mango will turn into new mango tree in world my mom just
Give me one smile and that told every thing inside each and every end there is new
Beginning so maybe those leaves get yellow still watch then move their way slowly
They create on our soil such a nice effect after all this soil is made only by those things
We are human who have learn slowly how to grow things but do you really think in life
We can grow anything after all nature mother know perfect how did she suppose to grow
Each and every thing we just did something for us and say we are so great in every part
When nature grows in every way inside our future and inside our heart because we all
Just wish one thing that we all need to understand each and every thought inside heart
After all inside our life I just feel now fully that it is not depend age but it's fully on person's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...