Friday, November 8, 2013

Poem 1155. Right fight

                                                      Right fight
Whatever may happen inside our life from time to time inside our life I just feel one
Thing inside my mind and we feel one thing from time to time that it is good because
God have decided it on each and every point after all in life how can we know what is
True side of our life because we are so confused from time to time even if we guess evil
Sometimes it feel fine that evil may  win on some moment inside my life because sometimes
That's also one big plan in this whole world and in our life because even evil have some
Sort of points inside life which will show us proper light how strange thing is that even
Evil is needed inside our life I just never understand why evil is needed from time to time
But it seems like rule of god inside our life that god also gives evil as part of our life and
Then we are force to punish that evil on time but question that some people say we must
Not punish evil because it is not right when we punish it we become evil inside at first
I use to think on those sentence and use to think they are truth of life but now I have doubts
Because I see those people supporting evil one from time to time inside our life because
When question comes of their benefit they began to punish their enemies from all side then
They call them evil and so they punish in life so when we do same thing we are on wrong side
And when we do something evil then we are not on proper point I can understand it that
If we do evil then we are wrong side but punishing someone as per rules how can become
Wrong inside our future and our life from time to time inside our life I just feel one thing
That evil thing is something changes in some person's view according to their thinking
Inside their future and their life so I began to think from time to time inside our life
That we are those evil and other person are so nice on each and every point inside life
Because evilness is some thing which really hurt a person but it really hurt when we do
Anything we are called evil because that person just love to call bad to each and every person
So inside our life on every circumstances inside my world I feel so frustrated when I was called
Wrong just because that person loved to call wrong to other person that person wanted to prove
Just one point inside world that is that person never like to show those mistakes inside our
Future and our world so on each and every point how good we may act in this world some
People seem to think that we are part of our world and our future so evilness inside our life
Is part of our world I just think one thing inside this world some people just never like to
Appreciate our thinking inside our world after all inside our life from each and every point
In this world I just feel one thing people never like person who can go ahead in life without
Their permission so when some one does something which is perfect for our world and
When we don't want to appreciate that person in life I just feel so wrong on that time but
Sometimes I began to think how did inside people just don't want to appreciate any person
Inside our life and then on every point they just say one thing all mistakes are of other
Person and all right things belong to their mind how sad it feel when we do such things
Inside our life because on each point we just feel one thing that we need to understand people
Who have such thinking and such mind but then after some days I understood one thing
Inside my life that I can't understand them and I don't even need to do this inside my life
Because my life will teach me many things and one of them is that when you keep near a
Spoiled fruit some tasty fruit that fruit gets spoiled it is rule of nature and it is hard to move
That rule other way in life so we will just manage to destroy many people inside life and
We just feel one thing that is we don't need every person who just appreciate something
Inside our life because from time to time inside my life I just feel one thing that those person
Are something risky for our life so from time to time inside my life I want to fight on some
Points but then I just stop that fight because sometimes those fights are something which
Will get destroyed on some moment inside life and on those moment I just feel one thing
That we have lost everything just because we start that one important sort of fight in life
But then from time to time inside my life I feel those important fight are not needed to be
Fought that way inside our life so I just prefer sometimes to sit in corner and watch that
What ever is happening inside our life because when we start from one point I just feel
One thing that we are on totally wrong side because in wrong way we have started our
Right fight and then every thing just turns wrong way and nothing remain right inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...