Sunday, November 3, 2013

Poem 1144. My honesty

                                                     My honesty
What are you telling me my friend is something which is going to be hard to do in life
When your friend choose a long way you have to say one thing inside your life that is
Yes inside your mind but when that way seems so long suddenly mind began to complain
Inside life and it starts to ask if I need to take such a long way in life because when you
Start walking you need to find one way which will help you inside your life from time to time
That way have morals but it seems so hard to walk inside life and I just feel scared that
What if we lose and can't reach on that final destination of life after all when we walk
With some object it is not something personal thing of life we are not family which are
Easily decide whatever they wish inside our life we are something bigger and our ways
Effects more person that just one person in life so when you choose your way I just have
One question inside my heart did you thought twice walking with few person may take us
Ahead quickly in life but do you really think those limited numbers can achieve power in life
But then I think about those holy books which are precious in life if you observe you can
Clearly see that a pure mind can win many hearts which are uncountable in our future and life
I started from one point and ended on another point so when we choose long way it will
Be bigger problem for our future and our life because shortcut are so sweet and perfect
For my life and when we choose them we can go ahead in few moment in life but when
We choose long cut they will give us independence inside our future and our life because
They will help us to stand on our feet in life but sometimes when I see those ways are so
Long then I began to feel scared inside life because from time to time inside our life those
Ways are something which may perfect for you but when I look at them then I feel that
They are something too much inside our life when I start walking from time to time inside
This life I just feel one thing about my life that if that way is so long can until end I will
Manage to survive because that way seems so big that it feel so confuse inside life that
I feel maybe someone destroy me before I reach to side but one day when I told this to
My friend that one started to smile that one said to me if I choose this side then I must
Strong enough to walk on long way in life never overestimate your enemy and never
Underestimate your friends inside life because precaution is better than anything in life
But then my friend once again began to smile that one told me I am underestimating my power
Inside my life I thought that I can't fight because I feel I will lose in life but if you lose then
You will just get hurt by your ego because my enemy is not that strong in life after all
What is my enemy if I have decide to win over it inside my life I have my strength but
I just keep it hidden under things inside my life from one road I start but I can easily
Reach to another road in life because those roads have speed breakers but they don't
Have full stop inside their life how interesting was that thought my friend when I am so
Scared on every point sometimes I just wish I can act like my friend inside my life because
When I feel scared that friend think about future and happiness in life and that friend is
So sure about each and every thing inside our future and our life but then I feel one thing
Sure that I don't want to take short cut because when I walk without my friend I always
Get so confused inside my life that I just feel one thing from those times that my friend
Is my best adviser inside my life how much may that road be long but short cuts began
Harm me always in life because on those short cuts I force to left my friend and force
To walk all alone on those roads inside life those roads are something so important for life
If on them I watch them I must find proper ways to walk on them in life those long ways
Mean those road which are taking to me to my destination without any cheating inside life
But sometimes we feel that we must use at least sometime those ways which are short
And sweet roads inside our life because from one side we start and then it takes so long
To reach other side and I saw many people around me who are using those roads in life
I have also walked once on that short cut when I force to walk inside my life but that was
So lonely way that I never dare to walk without you my friend inside my life because
I just have one wish that I have born with you and I will die with you inside my whole life
I just want you my friend on each day of life and some people hate you but some people
Still like you inside life may be people will think that you are out of fashion but you are
Always in fashion inside life you are my friend whom people call my honesty inside life
So I want to live just with my honesty other things will not matter that much inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...