Friday, November 29, 2013

Poem 1190. Upset mind

                                                      Upset mind
How much may you set everything perfect and right still inside our life on every point
I just feel something goes wrong from time to time because life never goes as I wish in life
It just take some wrong turns on every time so when I began to think about this life then
I just found it as mess and nothing valuable sometimes I know from my heart that life is
Precious gift of god for my life but still I found that life is not that pleasant many times
I just went ahead on each and every time I just feel one thing from time to time I just feel
That I never understand those thoughts which are part of my life when I did every thing
Perfect I just thought that it will happen inside life and on every moment I feel that my
Thoughts will not have that depth inside life so on each and every point inside my life
I just feel one thing that even after doing everything so perfect and when I have manage
To set everything right way still something goes totally wrong inside life and on every 
Point I just feel one thing from inside my mind that I can never get things as I wish in life
But then I ask my heart am I going to quit so quickly in life after all I have tried so hard
To enjoy this life my soul told me that I can find some way only if I keep cool and quiet
Feeling inside my mind I just feel one thing that nothing is perfect inside my life after all
Our thoughts are something so nice on every moment inside life I just never understand
Why after coming so ahead how can I turn back inside my future and my life I just have
One feeling inside my brain on each and every point that if I want to win then why did
I have chose so many things which look nice inside my life but not that much useful in life
Sometimes things turn wrong way inside our life and sometimes our friends can't help us
Inside our life but on those occasions do we really need to have those thoughts inside life
I just feel one thing from my heart and from my mind that just because sometimes luck
Don't turn right way inside our life do we really need to take those ways which are not
That worthy inside our life but then my heart ask me what is really less inside my eyes
When I don't manage to win because my road is complicated or when I don't want to
Walk on that road because it is immoral is less in my eyes then answer comes to me
That even when I do some work which need help is better than doing some thing which
Is wrong for our world but even when I decide from my heart that I will do what is right
But still my heart seem to have one question it asks me again and again why did I have
To wait so long for small pleasure because when I see the world so easily get them in life
I just feel that I can win from time to time inside my life but winning is not question but
Important thing is peace of my mind which never come to me until I manage to do something
Which keep my brain happy inside life but as days went ahead I feel one thing from mind
That if I tried to keep my peace still wrong things manage to enter inside our future and
Inside our life because when things goes ahead as we wish from mind they never look 
As we like and on those moment we feel those depressions in life that tell us we have nothing
Even if we can get happiness inside five minutes if we tried because it is hidden inside heart
And not far away from mind after all our thoughts are something which are pleasant for
Our future and our mind I just feel one thing from my heart inside that I just want them
To win things inside life because things will change in our future after some time inside life
Slowly I feel one day only if I understood my thoughts inside my mind because they will
Tell me every thing which is good for our life we feel that our thoughts are something
That will not help us on each and every point we just feel one thing from our thoughts
And from our mind that we acted so right still because of others we suffer inside our life
On every point I just feel one thing from our mind that those people who have those
Thoughts inside their mind can just pity on themselves and never manage to win inside life
Because they don't help us on many points we just feel one thing from our thinking
Inside our future and life that we need to understand those thoughts which are important
For our life because those thoughts which look perfect are not the once which will
Help us on every day of life we need to understand those thoughts are confusing us
Many times we are not in that bad situation inside our life we are just upset because
We have created on beautiful castle of sand which was take away with tides called life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...