Thursday, November 7, 2013

Poem 1152. Our soil

                                                            Our soil
When I use to walk that sand how I use to feel nice how beautiful was it when I was
Small child but now a days time seem to change that sand is still nice but with that sand
We are force to bear those insects bites how much big are those towers and how much
Nice are those malls in life but I just have one question why did while getting them
My nature seem to be sacrificed on one front we go ahead inside our life and on other
Front we seem those darkness began to rise on one front people develop and enjoy
Many things in life but at same times crime increased and people get hurt in daily life
When we see this what we do is just one thing point our fingers towards other inside life
So when something goes wrong then we began to find things with help of which we point
Fingers towards other people inside our life because as days went ahead we feel one thing
In life whatever happens we must find reason behind it and some people says it's
Their mistake and other people says that it is mistake of another person who are before
Them inside life so instead of solving our problem we just keep discussing it from time to time
But sadly when someone bring solution we are the first person who will think that
Do we need that solution as human being how shocked I feel when someone does
Something good people began to screaming on him just because they like old dirt is it
Really a wise thing we can keep old treasure and those old lyrics and keep them singing
But it is never good for us to keep old dust inside our house because we like preserving
Old things after all those things which harm us should be thrown away from our life and
It will not matter for human being how old or new are they because something are just wrong
And evil things when person says no to wrong thing I never think it's too late for human being
Because we have such short life how many days we got to discuss those stupid things that
Why did someone don't come ahead before us and discuss before that thing because inside
Our life we need someone to understand our thinking because days are vanishing on every
Moment and I like to preserve whatever left for me as a human being if someone is trying to do
That then I never question that human being because when our things are damaging is it wise
To discuss those things that how did this person started it all on wrong point because in
My view and in my sight I just want preserve what I like I never thought for any one I need
To be loyal because in my views my loyalty is just towards my soil after all this is that soil
On which I run and enjoyed my life and so when someone thinks something nice for my soil
I just feel so confused when people start discussing that thing is not right don't we all have
Our eyes then why don't we care for that land which have given us life instead of that
What we want is some thing just to prove our self right but who are you trying to prove
When every one knows mistake is part of human life so to hide one mistake you make
Another mistake in life and instead of helping right thought you go against it just because
You don't like that person who said it in your life if you ask me I just feel one thing from
Inside that my life taught me to stop judging people instead of that just go ahead with thoughts
Which you like because people will change in minutes inside their life and some times even
Wrong people says things which are so right after all in life we can't guess properly who
Is fully wrong and who is fully right because inside our word on every spot we just feel
One thing inside our mind that we need every thing to be perfect for our soil and while
Doing it we need to try one thing inside life that we must not hurt others and their soil but
When someone began to say something which will just so good for our soil and there is
Nothing bad in it from starting point why did people have to spoke against it just because
They don't like that person inside their life I just never understand when our ego becomes
Bigger and larger than our soil and when we began to think that we want to own instead
Of cherishing our soil because many times owner just think of their property rights and
Many times such houses remains in worst condition for so many years inside our life and
They just become worst with time just protecting means every thing to that owner in life
But when someone live in that house that person cherish that house on each and every
Point that one decorates everything with own hands in life so if you cherish some place
With this way in life do you really think you object that view which is good for you just
Because you don't like that person inside life?So we need to learn that way to our soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...