Sunday, November 24, 2013

Poem 1181. Dark clouds

                                                     Dark clouds
On one spot of our life I always assume something will remain as they are before in life
But I assume it only when things are good inside life when things are bad then I assume that
They will be change inside life after some time like wind take away dark cloud of our life
I feel things will be normal after some days and after some time after all inside life on some
Occasions and on some points I just feel one thing from my heart that we want things to
Turn better inside our life after all things never look that bad inside our life things are perfect
On each and every moment and each and every time in sometime my view I feel that thing
Will be handle by someone inside life I feel one thing when things are always from my eyes
I assume they will be normal after some time but inside our future and inside our life I just
Feel one thing from my mind our life is not taking me the way that I wanted it in life because
I want it to improve those things which are behind my eyes I wanted it to understand that
My need of change inside life I just feel one thing if life changes for bad sometimes then
Why don't life change for good at least sometimes but when I return back at that thing and
Find that it is just as before inside my life I just feel so shocked at that truth which shows me
Life have not at all change on those points but when I just go back there for some minutes
I suddenly began to feel one doubt inside my mind that maybe life have change in bad way
And I can't able to see it in just few moments of our life our life never win in any part of
Our thoughts and our life because on each and every part of our life I just feel one thing
From our thoughts and our mind that things will never change as we hope on every time
Sometimes when people don't try to improve them then they turn in wrong way for entire
Future and life but then what shall I do in some parts of life when person are grown up
Enough and have experience of their life still they must take which don't seem okay for life
Some people just complaint on face and some complaint behind I know it is wrong to do it
But still I follow same strategy inside life after all our days are depend on it and same apply
To our thoughts and nights we don't have anything useful inside our life because as days
Went ahead we will find some things which are totally wrong for our future and our life
But still I found myself doing nothing on some occasions and part of life after all it is one thought
That tell us from time to time that we are on wrong point inside our future and our life and
We just feel one thing inside our mind that when we do something mostly it manage to hurt us
On each occasion and on each spot in life how can we expect things to change when we can't
Able to do anything in life how can anyone change them so easily but still sometimes I feel
That I like to assume that way inside life my thoughts are one thing which look perfect in life
But when they truly touch our spirit I feel that I can win many things inside life so on many
Moment inside life I just feel one thought inside that our life will change in some days but
That is not for good for worst sometimes because those person who suppose to change it
Turn it into totally wrong way inside life and on every thought which we have we just feel
That we don't have anything in life but just trust me my friends sometimes our all ways have such
Dead end for our life that even if we decide to move mountain we can't able to do it because
In reality moving mountain is not possible in life some people say that if we wish we can move
Mountain but still I have my doubts about it in life because when I tried to move even a struck
Cover of jar I can hardly able to do that inside life how sad we feel when we just watch and
Don't able to do things inside life how from heart we wish to change things but they are not
Changed with time on those occasion we have two options one we can find a way to break
Mountain which required knowledge courage and money in life and in my life I found it's hard
To get three things together on one point which are ready to help us in life because if we find
Them together on some place then we find that such person have own plans in mind and that
Person can hardly got sometime to discuss things inside future and inside life so on many times
We just feel one thing from mind that we need to understand those thoughts which look perfect
Inside our future and our life that how much we may want to change things but still thing remain
Same on each and every point inside our future and our life because we just feel one thing inside
Our mind that thing will change when we like and future never work that way it change only
When it decide that change is what look perfect on that spot inside our life and our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...