Monday, November 25, 2013

Poem 1183. Forced to keep quiet

                                             Forced to keep quiet
How sure I was that interesting will be that task because it was made that way which
I always like from my heart how nice it may seem inside our world to have that task
But after some time inside our heart I feel one thing that nice was not that task for my mind
As I hope it will shine inside my life it just kept irritating from time to time inside life
How confuse I felt when my hopes don't shine don't you have same feeling many times
Inside life I just feel that on those moment I feel worst inside my thought and inside
My life because those thoughts will not help us inside life after all those thoughts which
Will help us from time to time will keep us alive inside life after all those thoughts are
Something which were kept after research inside life and I just feel one thing inside mind
That is I need to understand truth of life that I can't understand when I will get bored
Inside life after all our thoughts are something which are so perfect and nice I just have
One feeling inside our life that is those moments are moments on which we feel most
Depress and alone inside life because on those moment we have one feeling inside
Our thoughts and our mind I feel that I am all alone in life when I make so much efforts
Just to get that fun and I can't get it in life I feel as if someone have hit me in stomach
And believe me no one have done it in my life this is something worst in my dream and
In dreams of many other people in life when we expect so much fun and suddenly every
Thing turn wrong way inside our future and our life but I just feel one thing from heart
And mind that when we expect fun then we must understand that fun is not going to be
A permanent part of our future and our life because from time to time inside our life I just
Feel one thing from our mind that is most interesting fact of our life just once things don't
Happen inside life as we like I don't know what you feel but I can never take that easily
Inside my life I feel as if my whole world is drowning inside sorrows of my mind and
On those moment I just feel that every thing I got is wrong inside life suddenly I will become
A slave who is cheated from each and every right and each and every work I do become
Force on me and who ever told me to become a cruel master of my life suddenly I began
To feel that every one is happy and enjoying perfect life while I am that only one who
Want to be free but still forced to live a slave life I don't know what is truth of slavery
But still it seem like I know every thing about it inside life and even when I was treated
Like princess that extra work become something horrible for my thought and my mind
But sometimes I feel one question inside my mind did really princess enjoy such a nice
And such a happy life they must have also need to work for one thing or another thing
In life after all they can't enjoy that free life they can't even jog like we do inside our life
Sometimes when I went some place just because I want to walk around and enjoy those
Wind around me for while I just feel one thing that I am so lucky to have this freedom
Inside life because even if I work for sometimes I just feel that I am lucky walk inside life
Because while walking I saw a person on wheel chair who don't have that happiness in life
But then I look at that person and felt sad for sometimes then I notice that person's laugh
And I felt confuse in my mind because that person was also happy maybe more happy
Than me inside life because with my leg I have convince myself of happiness that person
Seems to have adjusted with things inside life so suddenly I felt that my problem is not
About finding interesting thing it is about adjusting with what we got inside our life so
When you learn to be happy then you can enjoy that happiness from time to time inside life
After all our happiness is not about something having inside life but it is about valuing things
From our life because on my walk next place was that graveyard in which many people
Are sleeping and even those people are not complaining about life then I thought may be
Many of them reached to that graveyard just because they complained and worried too much
Inside their life so now they sleeping so quietly inside that they just can't say anything in life
And on next graveyard they are burning people with peace and quiet so no one complaining
I thought until I saw people come away from those place and started talking with each other
So one person have died but other person seem to understand one thing from one's heart
That once we are dead then we must have to be quiet so when they come out they were chatting
In such voices that even manage to disturb those graves that forced to keep quiet in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...