Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Poem 1173. Fog called life

                                                        Fog called life
I just never understand what will happen to your heart when you say something wonderful
And then things turn wrong way in each and every part you want to admire that person on
Each and every time you want to please someone because you feel that person is so nice
But then all of sudden luck turns into bad luck because inside our life I just feel one thing
On every moment inside our world so on those moment inside our life when I am saying
Something so nice how can it turn in such wrong way inside our future and inside our life
When our acts are something which are always kind in our life how can someone says that
We want to hurt that person inside our life when we spend so many hours just in helping
And taking care of feeling from time to time but still when I say some word inside my life
Something that have other side in meaning how easily I get blame for something which
I never want to think inside my life how nice you are before to me but I just never understood
Why and how did you manage to change your heart and when you decided that I am not
Your friend any more and call so easily enemy in that part I know that may be I can't be
Call best judge of people's nature but I used to think that I will not hurt that much but
When some sentence turns such a way I feel like that I am walking on totally unknown
Type of road in fact I thought this life is something so shocking for our thinking and our heart
Because inside our thought we just wish good for someone but still sometimes those people
How easily assume something wrong for our thinking and for our thoughts and our heart
Because those thoughts are something so nice as shelter of that tree which always touch
Our heart and I use to think that those shadows are something so peaceful for your heart
But suddenly I began to realize that maybe I was totally wrong you never liked that shadow
In fact that shadow was so problematic for your heart that you feel that inside your life
And on it's every part you just think one thing from your thought and your heart because
Those shadow was something so irritating for your heart that you hated me so much in
Your thoughts as well as inside your heart that you feel one thing from your thoughts
That is we feel that on every point inside our heart those shadows are something so touching
For our want and our thoughts inside each and every point in our heart I just feel one want
That only if my heart have on time understood your heart maybe I will took different road
In my talk and maybe manage to not to hurt your heart but so confused was my heart
That I thought you are thinking same way as I use to thought inside our life by our heart
Because those thoughts are something which seem to touch some part of our future and
Our heart after all inside our life I must think something important for my future and heart
And while thinking about it maybe I forgot that I have manage to take you granted inside
My thoughts and my heart but then when every time I thought about those thoughts
I just feel one thing from my thoughts that I want to find some nice future and something
Interesting for my heart because from time to time I used to think I did my best inside
My future and my heart but still maybe I just keeping thinking my way and it must have
Hurt your heart or why else you thought this way about that sentence from heart so
Many times in world I feel inside my world I just never understand when I help someone
And when I manage to hurt that person's heart because for some person it is easy
To go ahead with life as they want but I just want to be careful and don't want to hurt
Any heart but still it seem many times people just don't understand those thoughts or
May be I can't understand their thought but whatever happen good inside life then
Didn't seem that good for anyone's heart may be by helping you I turn things into some
Wrong way for every heart because helping some people never turn into good for
Their or anyone's heart so in life's each and every part I just feel one thing from heart
That I don't want to say any sentence to hurt any one's heart but when someone turns
My sentence wrong way it will hurt my heart so maybe I have to think twice before
Helping or admiring anyone's nature and heart because life is full of  fog and we can't easily
Understand those thoughts inside our life but still we have to look properly behind fog
After all inside that fog called life we need to find road to go ahead on each and every part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...