Thursday, November 14, 2013

Poem 1165. New things in life

                                               New things in life
Sometimes on some moment we feel one thing inside our life we feel that our thoughts will
Not help us on any point inside our life because they are making us sad instead of bringing
Happiness inside our life they just give us sorrows from some angles inside our life so we
Wish for happiness and we get sorrows instead of them in life and that is one moment when
We wish that we just have to stop on some moment inside our life but I just want to say
One thing from my heart stopping will never stop problems inside life because even if we
Decide to stop still we feel one thing inside our life that is we can never understand that
We have never promised not to fail in our life we just feel every moment that getting something
Wrong is a big crime and we need to understand failing is also part of our life on each and
Every time I just feel one thing that I want to get success as well as I want have freedom to
Fail inside my life because not just winning but failing is also part of our life after all we think
On every point just one thing that is true about life we will learn only when we fail from time
To time inside our future and inside our life we just learn many thing and many ways
Only when we are ready to fail inside our life because normally we are on totally wrong side
Of our future and our life when we take that way inside our life I just feel one thing that
When I go ahead inside our life I feel one thing that we can't learn new ways without
Failing inside our future and our life because our life is one thing that can't be learn something
Precious for our life after all failing is something so important in life we learn many things
While learning from others something new from time to time after all inside this world and
Inside this life I feel if I don't fail I can hardly understand other people and their culture
Time to time inside my life because when those people tell me many things about their life
I just need to understand one thing in life that those people who understand them feel it
From their mind that if I want to learn their things failing will be first step of my life but while
Some people just try to teach me some people just don't understand it inside their life
They just want us to learn it quickly and some people just don't want to hear one word
Failure inside our life so on each and every time we just feel one thing inside our life that is
We don't want other people to understand our thoughts on each and every point inside life
We want to pretend we are happy even when we feel since we don't understand their
Culture properly people began to dislike that thing inside our life because on each time
I just feel one thing inside my heart that I want to learn them so maybe some people don't like
But other people still like every person inside this world to learn their things from world so
On every point I just feel one thing from my mind that I can't help it to understand but
One thing is truth of world in life that I need to understand some people just don't like us
At all inside our future and our life just because we began to disturb their plans of life so
On each and every point I just think one thing about life that if we want learn new things
First we need to learn to ignore people from time to time because these people are those
Who just don't look perfect for our thoughts and mind they will just go ahead on every moment
Inside our life I just feel one thing on front of their mind they have just their fast track plans
Of their success and towards their bright future in life but life never act as they wish on
Some points life will just manage to create problems for them on some points and before
Them we are slower learner who are problem of their entire life so we just decide one thing
That we can manage to go ahead in our life on each and every point after all our logic of life
Will never let us go fast in new things of life if we do it in wrong way then we will make
One biggest mistake inside life and on each point I just feel one thing on every time that
When we start something new and someone get upset with us inside life just try to ignore
That person inside our life because on each and every time I feel inside life that we will
Learn things only if we ignore those person inside our future and our life on every point
In our life I just feel one thing that is I need to understand those people who are part
Of our future and our life because those people will tell us that on every point we need
To understand our thoughts about our life when we learn new thing then we must try to
Ignore those people inside life because due to these people many times I feel I don't
Able to learn new things because these people will not let us understand new things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...