Thursday, November 28, 2013

Poem 1189. Tell what is truth

                                              Tell what is truth
How interesting are some parts inside our heart I just feel something is not that right
About our thinking and our heart but still those thoughts will remain with us for so long
Time and for so long part that I just never understand how did someone understand
Those thoughts and those parts because when we go ahead slowly step by step those
Parts become something which stay with us so long that we know each and every thing
About them and about their thoughts how interesting may look those parts but I just
Feel thing from my heart I have stayed for long time with those things were not proved
As I thought so perfect and so right so inside my mind on each and every time I just
Feel one thing from my mind that when I walk in my life I just want to be happy on each
And every time but problem arises when we start going from one side and after half work
We have realized inside our life that we just want something and perfect inside life
So I feel everything to be perfect inside future and our life if you keep that side but
When that side changes and feel wrong me in life because other side understood me
A lot better in life so from each and every point I just feel one thing inside my life that
Just because it is easy I can't choose my side when I choose the side I need to decide
That in life is it perfect to remain stuck to that thinking and that side on each and every
Point I just feel one thing in life my honesty told me that I was on wrong side after all
We are just human so we can always make mistake in life but from that moment I have
Decided to change my side but how hard it feel when we stood on side since childhood
And then we get hurt by same side just because we show some difference inside life
When I say something against those people with whom I stood so many years of my life
How easily they insult me and show their true face to me inside our life after all our true
Thinking is something so perfect for our life that we can always thought wrong people
As right but I think wise one is that person who wake up on time someone who insult
Any one can never be called nice if you want to say something there are many ways in life
I don't tell you to become god and tolerate everything but some people act too much in life
That I think there is one limit why did you think that you are some sort of god after all
We are just human no one is a god how interesting are those people and their thinking
One moment they call some one god next moment that person become burden to everyone
And for their whole team so inside our life I feel I am changing my side but when I saw
This then I feel from inside my mind how easily people change their side while I take
Months to change my side but then I look at sky and hope that my god will rise and
Think that I can manage to fight even if I don't win but still I feel one happiness from inside
I feel that I am totally wrong from each and every point when my life takes some turns
Which will look so nice from each and every angle on so from some time I changed
My side but let me tell you one thing not because I like the other side because I have seen
Many badness inside first when I meet some people they just feel one thing from their mind
That I am like that from beginning and on every point I was not like that I use to be different
Inside our life I just feel one thing from each and every point that when I change the side
I feel I am a lot better than before in life sometimes we stuck in some room and we feel that
It is perfect and nice for shelter sometimes but if we want to see the world we need to go
Out of that room and see other things from life and then only we know inside our life on
Each and every view I just feel one thing that when I come out of that room I see that
World is so different inside that side or inside that room they just show what they want
Me to see in this world but when I got out I saw world in new colour I felt that nothing is
Same inside my future and inside my world so on each and every day inside my life I just
Feel one thing from my mind that is I never saw anything from outside so until then I thought
This world is so perfect and so right for our future and for our life so on every point then
I just feel from inside my life is not something which is so nice because I never able to guess
Truth about my world and truth about my life so on each and every time I just feel that
I never understood anything in life so from every point I just understood one thing in life
That until you know every thing about life you just can't decide your side that just mean
One thing that we don't know everything so we have to remember one thing that nothing
Fully perfect inside life so tell what you think truth but never took just one side any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...