Monday, November 18, 2013

Poem 1170. My teacher

                                                      My teacher
I just want to feel that joy which I feel when I dance I want to feel that happiness
When someone teach me how to dance inside our world because when that dance
Feel with happiness my heart I just feel one thing from my heart that is I am not that
Happy inside my heart because my joy is something which touch our thoughts and
Our heart because when we start to dance we just feel one thing from our heart
Because inside my heart I feel one thing from my thought how lucky I am to get
Someone who understand my need and help me inside our heart after all inside
Our heart we think that our happiness is depend when someone help you with heart
But question is that in life which person will really help you by feeling and by heart
Those thoughts which will capture our feeling and very part inside our heart we just
Feel one thing from heart because happiness is dependent on our teacher's heart
After all in life on each point we feel that we need new teacher inside our heart but
Then on every point we get many teacher who teach us inside our heart then I feel
That inside our thoughts we feel that we get those teacher with willing heart but in
Life it is not easy task sometimes even our paid teacher don't have mood or skill
To teach us each and every thought which touch our heart because our thoughts
Are something which get every time hurt so on each part we just feel one thing that
How wrong was that teacher who don't teach even when we spend so much on just
One thing that is ambition to learn inside world so on those moment inside our thought
And inside our world we feel that our dreams shattered which we kept with one hope
Inside our thought in world that our teacher will take us so ahead in world but when
Our teacher don't teach we forgot our power inside our world so on every type of point
Inside our world we need some sort of powerful sort of teacher inside our world but
If we think about world this teacher suppose to rule inside our future as well as inside
Our thinking of our world because on each point inside our world we just keep those
People who are ready to teach in this world even if we find one valuable teacher
I feel that one teacher is enough for our thought inside our world because our world
Is not some thing so nice for our brain and our world so every moment inside world
Those people who are our teacher just suppose to help us willing which full heart inside
Our future and our world because those thoughts which make us winner and made
Something strong out of just thoughts and then turn them something big for entire
Future as well as our world so on every moment we need some teacher but mostly
People just like to taunt towards people they hardly seemed anything near called
One word that is our teacher so on each and every spot inside our future and our world
We feel that we just receive person who taunt us but never meet any type of teacher
Inside our future and our world because that person who teaches need soft heart and
Kindness inside their world people who just talk sweetly inside world will suddenly
Turn into anything else except one thing that is our teacher because on every point
Inside our future and inside our world we feel one thing inside our mind that is sadness
Inside our world that our thoughts are something important is just one person teacher
But to teach someone we need to understand thought of that person because it will
Take us on totally wrong way inside our future and our world because those thoughts
Which happen inside our world I just feel one thing inside our world person have to
Turn back if that person decide to turn into someone's teacher so inside every point
In this world we need a person who will not think just about that person's profit but
Also think about profit of other people inside our world because those thoughts are
Something wrong for our world after all inside our life we thought that finding such
A person is so hard for our thoughts inside our world so on each and every point
We feel that many people just don't feel ready to go behind and help someone inside life
So I feel happy whenever I feel see someone who is ready to help me inside life and teach
Me anything inside our world so on every point I just feel one thing in this world that
I respect each and every person who teach with a smile not as friend but just as my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...