Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Poem 1161. Bringing out truth

                                             Bringing out truth
On every point inside our life I just feel one thing from time to time that when I talk
About something inside my life I just feel one thing I should not let go away that point
But when I tell the truth people began to say I am loyal to some sides but why don't
I speak truth when it is on some side why can't these people see that I am not honest
On each and every point inside life just because I am scared that my future will get
Harmed from time to time inside my life but still somewhere in heart I just feel one thing
Inside my mind that every time I tell the truth people began to say something about
My loyalty to just one side they tell me I should not take someone's side but I feel just
One thing inside my thought and inside my mind why don't people understand that
Simple truth have power to rise from time to time inside their life because truth will
Never like to take side but sadly how much may you try to show but truth will just
Land on one side inside life I just one thing on each and every point that truth is needed
To be told only when someone does some mistake inside life after all our days and
Nights are not always about finding truth in life but when truth will come out we feel
From our heart that we are on totally wrong side we force to say it all I just never
Understand why did these people think that we dig out things from past when I feel
I always loves the present in each issue and sort they are one who love to talk about
And one day suddenly they wake up and start telling what is use of past because
After some point we just feel one thing we can't ignore truth if it comes before us
Because we are human being if I tell you the truth I just feel one thing that our past
Is some thing nice and interesting so from life's every part we just think one thing from
Our future and our heart because until you started it showing wrong way in our life's part
We never even when near that past because we want to forget it but I just have one
Question why don't you ever fight for our present no one want to tell the truth because
It is not easy in any part everyone just want one thing from heart that we keep
Thinking on world every part good part but when truth comes before us how can
I shut my eyes and ignore it from heart because on every angle I just think we must
Understand other person's thought and their heart on this point we feel that we must
Know truth inside our heart because that truth will harm us on many points in thought
That truth will show us many times that we are supporting fully wrong part but still
Sometimes inside our heart I just feel one thing that it may damage us from every part
Because when we change our sides many times our friends will not with us so no one
Want to come ahead and tell the truth in life and become Columbus but then when
We see history we also see sometimes when people are punished because they don't
Raise their voice on time and one thing is so clear truth of  life that how much we may
Say things but still I feel one thing from our mind that we must not think of any person
Who will harm us inside life because in this world on every part from time to time
I just feel that I spoke that truth because I don't have option inside life so from each
Point I just feel one thing inside my life that on every point I feel that I say that truth
Because not saying it seems like sometimes a big crime just by pointing fingers at others
We just never understand those thoughts of this world how can take it so lightly inside
Our life from time to time those truth seems to come before us inside our life and then
We began to feel in this life just one thing that if those people don't want our comments
Maybe they should stop on each and every point because their truth will come out
On each and every sight after all truth is like water which can enter inside ground
But it is only for some time but if they start digging those past truth will come out like
Water before them on wrong time they feel just one thing on each and every point
We feel inside life that we are on wrong point on every sight because while digging past
They bring out truth inside our life so why did we need to search for that truth inside life
I think these people have one bad habit that is of digging on each and every moment
And inside our life I just feel one thing that their mistake is bringing out truth on each
And every time so what is use of discussing that truth on each and every point inside life
But still I have to discuss it again and again because you are bringing out truth before me
On each and every time inside our life and inside our future on each time in our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...