Friday, November 1, 2013

Poem 1143. Old enemy

                                                       Old enemy
I made one friendship which also shock me in life how can enemy become friend by
Mistake in life and when once you made that one friend how can you say that this one
Is not nice because sometimes even enemies seem to have respect when crisis arise
And sometimes our friends dessert us in need and then if our enemy comes to help us
What shall we say should we say positive about them inside our world but somewhere
Our soul so scared regarding their wrong deeds inside our life so what should we suppose
To do on such time do I give chance to my enemy was one question of my life but
When I have that question my teacher told me one thing in life I just never need to make
Friend or enemies inside my life those who walks me are just person who are equal to me
On each side and point and those who walk against me are not part of my life so when
I walk on some ground I need to understand one thing inside life that I don't need to make
Friends or enemies inside life I need to walk on my own morals and I must let other
People have their freedom to decide whatever they want inside our life never ever think
Who is wrong and who is right always think just one way that is this is our thoughts about
Our future and about our life and never look around us and think who is following you
In your future and your life because when you look at those coward you may get confuse
Or you may think that you are something so great inside your life from point to point
In our life we just feel one need that we must understand those thoughts which will help us
On many points when we say something it is just for our duty to say it inside life never
Say it with hope that other person will understand it inside our future and our life so
From first day when you start to describe your point you need to understand one thing
That is you must keep inside your mind that you must do your job and never look around
Your future and your life is dependent on how you act inside life if you keep thinking
About your friends or enemies you just turn around your self all time because this is our life
In which from time to time we just feel one thing that we want to enjoy our life but sometimes
Some thoughts manage to create problems inside our life because those thoughts are
Something which can destroy peace of our mind but after some point when person just think
About their ambitions inside their life so from point to point that day I understood in my life
I never know where I go but my ambition never left my side inside my life because
My ambition is to keep peace of my mind I just want to do my job and that is writing
For whole world from time to time so inside our life from every point I just feel one thing
In life I just never look around who stood by my side and who think alike inside my life
Because my thinking will change from point to point and I just feel one thing that I don't
Want to fight because my teacher told me that if I want my peace of mind I must learn first
How to do things peacefully in life from one point we start and then we land on next point
But while going from side to another many people will suggest you different things which
Will take your peace of mind I just want my heart to understand that I will never lose in life
My motives are not to win but to understand my thinking and having peace of heart in life
If I started looking around myself and started teaching people all truth of life then I will be
Force to understand those people who are important for our mind because those people
Are some person who may look perfect on other side of life but still they are stood with me
And given me peace inside my mind I never want to make enemies in my life but some times
They are created because that is rule of life so if that enemy want to walk with me then
Why did I want to stop that enemy from walking with me in life after all change is truth of
Our future so maybe in future enemy becomes best supporter in life just because something
Is surrounded by mud that doesn't consider it's crime sometimes lilies can grow in mud
But don't you think they are pretty for our life so when my enemy will walk with me then
I will have to learn not to mind because some people are born on some places and
That is not their crime after all on this earth there is no one who don't have enemy in life
Each person have some enemy and that don't mean we can't make friendship with someone
Who belong to a camp which we hate in life because now we hate that person and maybe
After some days we will find this one is lot better that other people in our life so from
Today I have decide that I change my views about life I will make let everyone walk
With me may that person be my best friend or some one who belong to old enemies of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...