Monday, November 11, 2013

Poem 1159. That perfect voice

                                                That perfect voice
Have you heard those voice which tell you from time to time that we can't guess what is
Real and what is our truth of life have you hear that sound which tell us on those important
Points that we need to live peacefully instead of getting involved inside those fights because
Those fights are something which we need to stay away from on each and every time and
We just feel one thing inside our life that we hate those people who give us that kind of
Advice inside life because from point to point inside our life I just feel one thing inside mind
Whenever I start to talk this voice stop me on each and every time inside my life because
On each and every day on I want to fight when I see someone is saying something against me
Then I suddenly want to raise my voice which tell me from each and every point that
I must not get involved I must stay away from fight but when something I said has been
Proved inside future and our life we all feel that we are on wrong track inside our life but
Sadly in our life our future never help us on any point because when we get involved
Mostly one thing happen we forget all our days and nights and just start one thing that is
Our fight so from that point we just feel one thing inside life that we need to stay away
From some spot while on some spots we are still involved on those fights but first truth
Of life is that we are so stuck inside our life that we feel we must understand those truth
Which will never help us at all in our life because some voices are so strong and so powerful
In life after all those voices are something which are important to every one from time to time
But still when we get involved we just want to ignore those thoughts and those voice and
We just feel one thing we need person to rise inside our future and inside our life because
Those voices which are so strong but still far away inside again and again seem to warn us
From time to time inside our life because we thought those voices are something so nice
And interesting inside life because from time to time those voice warn  so I have to listen
To it because inside our life those voices which are something inside our life and mind
We feel that something important in those voices are something so unique inside mind
After all those voices are nothing which take inside our cave which are lost inside mind
Because we thought inside our life those voices are something which are concentrated
Inside our life because these voices are something which are echoed from time to time
Inside our future and our life but we feel just one thing inside our mind that these voices
Are something telling us right they are telling us not to just sit quiet they are telling us to
Wait for proper time because one day time will come and we can easily tell people that
What is wrong and what is right inside our life so from point to point inside our life
We here that different type of voice so from point to point inside our life we just feel
One thing in our life from each and every point that voice tell me straight way that I am
Not right inside my life when I began to insult people from time to time since they insulted
On some spot inside life so I just feel one thing inside my life how can I do something
So wrong while asking that justice from time to time because justice have many colours
Which are fully nice those colour tell us one thing that we hate that person from every
View and point but even then our voice told us that we don't know the world and
Neither we know that life which will tell how to judge people from time to time inside
Their life because some people are those who help us on each and every time and
We feel that we may need those person who just stood against us and said wrong thing
Inside our life I just feel one thing from my inner mind how important was that voice
At first I use to think I can ignore it at least sometimes but now it seems to me as if
That voice is important guide for my entire life because that voice will make it hard
For me sometimes in that future which is part of my life but still I just feel one thing
Inside my mind that this voice take me ahead properly inside life without that voice
I feel so upset on my days and nights because without that voice I feel as if I am just
A child who don't even know any proper rules of voice this voice stops me on perfect
Moment and time this voice stop me from going ahead on wrong point this voice told me
That I must learn to fight inside my mind first because then I can able to control my anger
And then only I can able to say what is perfect and what is right for everyone in life
That voice is so perfect that sometimes it feel as if it is something not from our world
And it is something which is told to us by someone who is hidden always inside our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...