Thursday, November 28, 2013

Poem 1188. Work

                                                            Work
How interesting are some people who have one skill that is to upset you and still
They think they are just best help even when they just never properly manage to move
Inside our life on every point we just see some people who claim that we can just tell
A work and they are here just to do after all inside our life we just feel one interesting
Thought that their work will never going to help me or you because even when they
Claim they are going a lot of work but they hardly work is life's truth and inside life
On every point I just feel one thing that those people never understand meaning of work
Or maybe they don't want to do but still they just keep claiming how hard working
They are inside our life on every movement inside our life which is important for me and you
They are never ready to do any work but when they come they present themselves
In such a way that one each and every day they just feel one thing inside mind and in
Many ways that they are most nice and in world they are just greatest but sometimes
As days went ahead on each moment I just feel from heart one thing from brain that
If they work so hard how can they don't able to do simple things which are done by
Simple people who just do them on each and every day inside life so these people can't
Do simple thing still claim that they can change world from time to time after all changing
World is not simple process but before doing it you must need to know simple things
Inside future and inside life but these people just claim that they can do big things but
Not small things inside life I just feel one thing it is not possible for our life that we can
Just do big things and small things are kept for other people in life after all how can
We just make top floor and claim that we can't make ground floor or first floor inside
Our future and inside our life we need to understand that from time to time we don't
Need things inside our life so on each and every point inside  life we just feel one thing
That we just need simple things in life but some people just make big claim and useless
For our entire life how can we handle those people just watch on each and every time
They say that they are so great but still we feel one thing inside our future and our life
We just never think about anything which will give happiness inside our life we can
Always go ahead just as we wish inside our life but then on every moment of our life
We just wish that we can get simple things as part of our future and our life from time to time
Inside our life we just need simple things but these people never get them inside life
Sometimes I think these people never do anything for us they just do it for themselves
And for their life every time in life I just want people do understand those thoughts
Which are so perfect for our life but when some one say they can ride and reach
On peak of mountain but for us they are not even ready to do something which we like
It could as simple as carrying some bag to next corner of road on some time inside
Our life we just feel one thing from our heart and from our mind that thing which
We got are not enough for our life because some people just claim but never do things
As they claim inside life time will come and goes away from life people never understand
Those things from our life on every point in life I just feel so nice when people do for me
Simple things which are for me useful and nice every time I do something so important
Inside my future and inside my life I just feel that we can't win any way inside our life
I just feel one thing that how can I change my future inside my life if I get some of these
Type of people inside our life I feel my breaths are suffocated from time to time inside life
Just because of those tall claims inside our life which these people make and we are
Force to hear them and accept them inside life after all those claims are nothing but
Just useless thing on each and every point inside life we always claim we can ignore them
On each and every time but their claim seem to create so much hurt in our heart that
Those wound will open after some time people will claim things which they are doing
And never mention those things which are not done by them inside their life so from
Time to time inside our life we just feel one thing in our life that our destiny will not change
And we can never get credit in life we feel just these people will win without working in life
But sometimes I think when I think this way I just forgot one person in life whose I call god
And forget that it is not dependent on us what happen in life god will have last chance to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...