Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Poem 1160. Right of view

                                                   Right of view
Inside my life when someone says something against me at first I feel so sure that
I have convinced that person when that person began to talk with me in such sweet
Tone inside my world how interesting I feel that changes inside that person and then
Slowly I began to think in our mind how can we able to understand that person
Inside our future and inside our life after all when that person talked with such respect
Inside our world I just feel one thing that this person understood my all thoughts
About this world because when someone gives us respect inside our life then we
Began to feel one thing from inside that these people are just believing our each word
And they must think that it is truth of our life so from point to point we began to think
Now they have understood each sentence of what we said inside our life maybe on
Lot of time we may say that other have right to keep their opinion inside our future and
Inside our life but still I feel it from inside of our mind that we need to find someone
Who is following us on each and every point inside our life because those people will
Go ahead from time to time inside life after all those people are someone who just
Followed us on each and every point they want to win inside life on every point so
They plan to walk with us and so we assume they are part of our life because we have
Already forgotten concept of our freedom of thoughts inside our life so from each point
I just feel one thing inside our life that we need someone who will really help us in life
I feel since this person is doing what I wanted inside my thoughts and my life so I feel
That this person must understand my views about my life because until you don't like
Someone's views how can you give that person so much respect inside life because
Views are something which comes out of our mouth from time to time inside our life
How interesting it is to see those views which are so perfect for our life are accepted
By every one who is around us on that point I just feel so confident on that moment
In life because I feel so sure that this person have understood all my views about life
So I began to go ahead while assuming this person will understand my mind and I feel
One thing in our life that we must understand we are discussing wrong points inside
Life because I feel so sure that I have convince that person until that person don't say
Anything against my views from time to time because those person who help us in our future
And in our life just feel one thing from time to time that we always assume those things
Which are so perfect for our life because those things are something which are so nice
When we assume that person is changed how pleased we are with our thoughts and
With our mind that we have convince someone that we are right inside our future and
Our life we think it's our victory and we think that we are so great in convincing that
Person in such a small time that at least I feel so proud of my self that I feel I am a
Greatest hero this world who is going to rise from simple thing and reach to sky in no time
So that is what I feel when I convince someone in life and when my eyes will woke up
And I understood that I can't woke up any one inside life because I am not that great
That I can change from time to time inside my mind but I can't change other people
Inside life because from time to time we just feel one thing inside our life that how can
We fight those people we should change their mind but when that thing don't happen
We always start things inside our life on each and every point inside our life because
On every point I just think one thing in life that is I just want to inside our life other to
Understand those thoughts from time to time but when I do it I just feel one thing in life
How I wish that those people should understand my mind and that thought went out
Of my mind which tell me that I can't stop other in thought because I spoke about freedom
Of speech inside our life but sometimes I feel that those person have got enough freedom
And in life I began to think that maybe I should just stop thinking of that person inside
Our life because from each point I just feel one thing inside our life that we must think
That freedom of speech is so great in life but sometimes people use  in wrong way
Inside life people insult others and say it is so fine to talk freely with people inside life
I just wish to explain them one thing in life that freedom of speech don't mean that
We got freedom of insulting each and every person inside our future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...