Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Poem 1186. Our wishes to god

                                                 Our wishes to god
I always want to have some good things inside my life because whenever I think about
Those things I feel so scared inside my thoughts and my mind that one day I will lose them
And they will not be part of my future and my life because from time to time inside our
Life on every moment I feel what will happen if something happen and life changes inside
Our life on each and every point I just always hope that good thing will not go out of my life
I always hope that sun will keep shining in my life and I will not miss nice things out of life
When sometimes good things don't happen inside life because on every moment I feel
That good things are just temporary part of their future and life after all good things are
Not that important part inside life because those good things are something so perfect
In life that we feel we can always learn to enjoy life time to time but without those good
Things inside our life after all things which are good goes away from us after some days
Of life still many times we find ourselves praying before god that we can get success in life
Those things which we want are not right for our life we keep praying for them but sadly
God can't come and tell us about it straightly inside our life because when we do our
Prayer we feel that we are doing what we have right to do in life but then sometimes I feel
That I am asking god to against rules just to please me inside life those rules which are
Set by god are something so nice for our life that we just feel on each day that we need
Those rules if we want to win inside our future and inside our life we just feel one thing
On every point that we are just asking because god can help us in life but if we ask for
Something that is not possible how useful will be those prayer inside life it is like asking
Some one for same thing again and again every time even when we know very well that
This person will not able to give it inside life because giving those things are not easy in life
When we ask sometimes I feel we are keeping on one side our thoughts and our mind
Because we just go ahead and ask whatever we like never any logical thought seem to
Cross our brain and our mind we just always feel that one thing from inside our mind
That our thoughts are something so impossible for life that it shows to us that we just
Never think about other things inside life I like when I used to ask to god they take all
Problems away from my life I never thoughts once then what will remain inside my life
Only happiness can't be part of life because we just can't have only one side after all
When we buy or get anything do we expect just one side no my friends I don't think
It's possible to have  thing in life without two sides and we must learn to have them in life
One side will be nice and you will love it inside your life but you have to learn to tolerate
Those problems in life and there is another thing in life which we always want to give us
By god inside life every person goes and claim that they want to win in life so if there is
Just one cup how can god make so many winners inside life after all god have to choose
Someone out of all those person in this life god can't fulfil every strange wish which we have
Created on each day of life god can help us only when we ask something logical in life
We ask to god show us good way inside life then god can show us but then comes
Next question can we see them in life because some times our minds are so busy in other
Things and thoughts that we can't able to see that light so even if god give us something
Many times we just forget our wish and don't use that thing in life because we don't have
That good memory which will help us on each and every time inside our future and life
We just wish something from god and then go ahead in life we just don't remember
Our wishes on many occasions and on many times inside life we all need help and
Sometimes we just wish it because we are repeating sentences which are written in
Some book inside our life we just never think what are we asking inside our life so
When we ask for truth then we will get it in life but when truth is not on our side then
Sometimes our wish of being winner turn false in life after all when we wish we have then
Wished from both sides we just want everything inside our future and our life on
Each and every point inside our life we just wish from heart that we can get that sunshine
But before it sometimes we see darkest night because we have wished to win what is
Right inside our life and sometimes god play such strange game that god let wrong win
Sometimes and teach us a lesson which tell us for entire life that we just want happiness
Inside our life and for it we need peace of our mind other things we ask are just useless in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...