Sunday, November 17, 2013

Poem 1169. Just one line

                                                     Just one line
How much we may want inside our heart those thoughts of that lovely and happy song
But when I just get busy inside my life on every point and one every form I just forget that
Lovely and happy song after all in life on every moment inside our life's part because song
Which will seem nice for our thought and heart because those person feel one thing inside
Our thought and heart because that lovely song will seem so nice for our thoughts and heart
That one each and every busy moment I just forgot to mention that beautiful type of song but
Inside my mind when I sing that song I will do one thing from inside of heart that when some
Times and in some ways we are too busy in work on those moment I just feel one thing
About world and future in each and every part we just want one thing from our heart
It is to keep alive that nice song which will wake up us on every moment of our heart
So on that moment inside our life we want to save that precious song so inside our life
And inside our heart I just feel one thing from my thoughts that is I want to store inside
My heart that lovely song which will make me happy in each and every part so inside our
Life and inside our thought we just feel one thing from every part that only if we can jingle
Every day that song when we hear first line we keep reminding ourselves again about that
Line and that song but some times we just feel that we get nice and happy thoughts just
By that song because it's lyrics seem to touch inside of our heart and thoughts it is just
Help people inside their life but then our life we just have time to heard one line of that song
Which can touch our heart every day and it becomes it's important type of part so on that
Song we will feel our thinking will manage change the world and that just one line will not
Able to help us to completely understand depth of that song after all one song which we sing
On each time that song have some meaning which will seem so perfect for life because
When that song which we will we sing can change from time to time inside our life then
We just feel that this song will not have something for nice inside our life because those
Words which are part that song which we sing on every moment inside life after all in life
On many times I just feel one thing inside our life that those song which we sing will not be
That perfect for life because those song were not complete in any part of my thought and
My life I just sing a incomplete song from time to time inside our life we just feel so
Sad about those songs which we feel that we can't able to sing properly inside our life
Because after one sentence inside our life I just feel one thing with those song inside life
After all those first song which look so nice when I heard first words I just feel that
They are something important for my thoughts and my heart because as days went ahead
On each and every time I just feel one thing inside my life that song which I sang is forgotten
With days and times inside my thoughts and inside my life so one day when I feel something
Is wrong for our thoughts and our mind then maybe we will feel that we will win one day
Inside our future and our life because when days go ahead with them goes ahead those
Darkest nights inside our life from point to point I just feel one thing so interesting about
That song and about that thought inside my life but then as days went ahead suddenly
When I feel depress I feel that I once again into sing that song inside our life but then
On some point I just feel one thing inside our mind that is I want that song because it will
Cheer me up inside my life after all in life after some time I just feel one thing from mind
That I need to understand these songs are something which are not that nice for mind
When I hear them again some times inside life I feel that it was not same song because
After first sentence it is not that nice for our life after all that song have those lyrics which
Will touch to our heart from time to time so when I sing that song on every front of life
We will feel one thing inside our life that song which touch our heart is not that perfect
For our future and for our life we just feel one thing inside our mind that words of that song
Touch our soul from time to time inside our life I just want that song to become perfect
But it was nothing but just one line how interesting is our world that sometimes those things
Which look so perfect are nothing but just one word for our entire life and then when crisis
Come we understand that we must not keep faith on those words which are not that nice
For our future and for our life from time to time inside our life I just feel one thing that
We need to understand people who are part of our life but still they are not that useful
Because they are nothing but just one line inside our future as well as inside our life on
Each and every point so we must be careful in life and we must not trust just one line in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...