Sunday, November 3, 2013

Poem 1145. Own suffering

                                                     Own suffering
Something are so wonderful for our world I just wish we can cherish those things inside
Our world and forget all bad things from world but sadly whenever I say this lines people
Just tell me one thing inside my world that how can I say such thing when I just don't know
Those problems and troubles which people suffer on each every day of our world so from
Each and every point inside our world I just feel one thing did I really don't understand those
Problems and troubles in life but can you imagine someone who spend life without trouble
In it from every angle inside my life so from each point I just feel one thing inside my life
I also have my share of troubles but people just feel one thing inside their life from their
Heart and brain that they knew which trouble is more inside our life and which one will be
Considered as best for whole life but I just feel one thing inside my mind how can we use
Scales to measure those troubles inside our life those troubles are something which will
Always hurt us from inside so do you think person suffer more because those problems
Can be seen and that person have right to create trouble and torture for other people in life
Just because you feel the pains do you think it is wise to put every one in so much pains
That it will destroy their future and their life some people just say one thing we must see
All those troubles which those people suffer inside life but I have just one question why don't
They see what we will face if we start to take those pains so inside our life do I must
Learn one thing to say I just never open my mouth because I never understand what problems
Other have face so I keep quiet for days after days but slowly I feel that those people are
Some people who face problems on each and every day so my life goes ahead on each
And every way I just feel one thing that I will lose one day if I keep quiet this way but
Then I start to talk each and every day after some time I understood one thing that these
People just want what they want in life so it's all useless so from that day on my each way
I try to convince those people inside life because I found out only limited people of them are
Suffered and other people don't suffer still claim those pains in their life so how easy it seem
To scream on someone else inside our life but hardest task is to do anything inside life and
From one point to other point we just feel one thing inside our life that if we convince them
They will understand importance of those thoughts inside life because then those people
Will suffer from inside our life so from those points inside our life I just feel that they will
Just feel one thing that they just do what they want in their life and they never feel that
Their thoughts are more important than any other things in life whenever I deal with such
People how hard I find to do my work in life because we can woke up someone who is
Sleeping but those who pretending their sleep can't be become part of our future and
Part of our life so for them suffering are limited to just those person who are precious to
Their life and mind and our suffering don't matter to them still they claim that we are not
Paying attention to other people's suffering inside our life when someone suffer and have
Problems in life how can that person take thing which you claim as cure if that thing is
Biggest trouble of that person's life day went ahead and with them went ahead time so
All the time person just see who was most responsible for all those troubles in  life
But these persons always ignore their own victims in life in fact sometimes I feel they just
Don't understand that they had made victims in life how sure they are that other person
Is sympathizing with other person in their life they never thought that they have also created
Some victims on other side just some one's troubles are small that doesn't mean that
They are nothing in god's eyes maybe you can ignore them but god will help them to rise
Why some people just think when some one spoke something it is just to defend other person
Why don't that person think that this one is trying to create voice because of their own suffering
Those days were gone when people use to cry for others life now days have come in
Such way that people just have so much problem in their life that their each cry is just for
Their own freedom and life those who dictate never understand how much have they pushed
Other people that one day they began to scream for justice in life just let tell you one thing
This apply to every human being some who suffer in life just wish other not suffer in life
But some who suffer in their life feel that other also have to get taste of those troubles
And it will please their thoughts as well as their future inside their life and inside their mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...