Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Poem 1185. Walks of life

                                                         Walks of life
From one side we start to walk in our life but then after some time we began to walk on
Totally different side in our life and in our mind every time we just live on one side
We just wish on every moment of our life that our walk will be such nice that on every moment
We just enjoy it on days and nights so from point to point inside our life we just feel one thing
From our mind weather will change on many times but our walk will remain same as it was
Before inside life how interesting are those thoughts of mind which tell us that this is not
Just walk but a prolong fight I just don't understand one truth of life is just walk or some
Fight but then as I went ahead in life I just feel one thing from mind it doesn't matter what is
My life one thing matter most inside my life that is I want to live it happily on each and every
Moment inside my life how much maybe I wish not to think about life but still life seem to
Have many point when we need to choose road in life on that moment we began to think
About our future because people tell us that this easily take us to destination we must not decide
Route we choose in life so easily on many times inside life because those routes which
We will choose something not so nice in life those routes are hard one which create problem
In our future and in our life when we heard all this I think we began to think about life because
When we heard all this we learn many stories which are about wrongly spend life and
They will tell us that we must think twice before doing something inside our life we just
Wish from heart not to remember them inside our life on each and every point inside life
When we walk every day we will feel that roads are not pleasant for our future and life
Because those stories took grip of heart and remain inside mind so even when we don't
Wish still we feel one thing inside our life on many points that when we walk I just feel
One thing from our thoughts and our mind that those walk which we choose can be risky
And can harm our entire life on each and every point so whenever we start walking on
Our road we just feel one thing from our mind that our want or feeling which will tell us
About problems which are created inside life so walks on which I walk no more seem
Safe to me inside my life when we walk on every moment we just feel one thing that
Maybe we took wrong road so maybe we will not win so easily inside my future and life
On many points we just feel one thing inside life that we can never win until we can see
Clearly those walks and where they take us inside life so whenever we come on turn
Instead of walking with confidence I feel that I am too scared about everything inside
My future and my life as days went ahead with nights I just feel one thing that this walk
Which was pleasant for me suddenly become like scary forest of life just because people
Told me I needed to find anything nice inside life so I just feel that I must walk on those
Roads which look so perfect in life but when crisis are increased then we must understand
That those roads are good only if we keep positive thinking while choosing road
Is not wrong for life but when we choose some road and thinking turn on wrong way
Inside life we must need to understand that our thoughts are precious things inside life
And we need to understand them when we sit peacefully sometimes inside our future
And our life so when we walk some road we see those pleasant parts of our life which
Will show us perfect ways which look so perfect for our future and our life after all
Inside our life I just feel one thing that our thoughts are so nice until we don't understand
Those risks inside our future and in our life after all those thoughts will give us
Bad dreams inside our life so on each and every moment I just feel one thing that our
Nightmares are started just after those people told us about risks inside future and life
I just wish from my heart that we need to be careful about things inside our future
And in our life before understanding those risks I use to be happy with my life and
On each and every day I use to think that my life is always best for me and it will
Always bring light inside my life but sometimes those advice help me and sometimes
They harm us in big way so I can't say surely I hate those advice inside my future
And my life but still I feel one thing from my heart and my mind I want them in life
But only if I take them in limited way inside my future and life because these walks
Will harm many people if they don't learn to enjoy them properly in life because
Some time taking wrong route is always truth and one of important part of our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...