Friday, November 30, 2012

Poem 564. Useful problem

                                                            Useful problem
On every point I see many angles inside life but then I just feel one thought from my mind
That those points which are so beautiful inside life just kept coming again and again inside life
After all those points which are nice for our life are always welcome inside life but then those
Things which are so important inside life I just love to feel one thing from my mind that when
Problem will manage to have some side effects inside life I just feel that they should be rejected
On every moment and on every point inside life because those problems which are some thing
Not required inside life I have one thought from inside that happiness will be beautiful inside
Our thinking and inside life after all those points which are so important to us on every moment
And on every point I just have one thought from inside that those nice thoughts are something
Which are totally perfect for life but then I have just one other feeling inside life because those
Wrong thoughts which are hurting us on every moment and on every time I feel that happiness
Will vanish from our life but it will not permanent on every part but that happiness which we
Found even in life's saddest part is something so important and precious for heart because
When we go ahead on every moment by our thoughts and our heart because those things
Which are different from heart I have one thing from our heart I feel that something which
Is important in our heart I feel that things which are important inside our heart but I feel
Then those problem which are so important from our heart but then those trees which are
Something nice for our mind and from our eyes but those views are something which are
So important that this greenery which touch our heart but then I feel that those things are something
Which are so good looking for heart but then those leaves which have nice designs on every
Moment and on every part I have one thing from my heart those design have sharpness
That are something so unique for our thoughts and our heart but don't we even like those
Leaves which touch our thinking and our heart don't even sharpest thing which cut our heart
Will look totally wrong on every part when we went ahead we just feel one thought from
Our thinking and our heart that those sharp things which look good will be something so
Nice for our heart because when we went ahead I just feel one thing from my heart that sharp
Thing can cut us easily from our every part still some times have that sharpness is something
So important for our heart I feel that those things which will look so wrong on every part
But then I feel that sharp things which are so risky for our thinking and our heart I just feel
One thing from our heart those sharpness will manage to hurt us on every moment and
On every part but then those sharp thing will manage to hurt something get credit on winner
To our heart like those sword which can cut us on every part will manage to give us victory
And make us winner on every part those sharpest sword that can cut people and bleed to
Our thinking and our heart then we just feel one thing from our heart that sharpness is also
Needed for us on every moment and on every part I just feel those pains which will hurt
To us on every moment and on every thought I feel just one thing from our heart that sharp
Things will manage to hurt us on every part and on every heart I feel one thought from heart
That those things which are have power of hurting will look something wrong for heart
After all those sharpness will totally wrong for our heart because those problems are something
So important to our thinking and our heart because like problems sharp things also manage to
Touch us on some part in wrong way from heart but still they let us go ahead on every part
But then I see something from those sharpness which will manage to hurt us on every point
And on every part but then I feel that those sharpness managing to cut things which will look
Totally wrong for our thinking and our heart but then I suddenly began to think again and again
On every part I feel that sharpness even have pencil and pen which are nice for our heart but
Then I feel just sharp is something totally unique for heart I feel that if we use it in life but
Then I feel that those sharpness will manage to hurt us on every part I just feel one thing
From our heart because those sharp thing which help us to write and create are perfect for
Our thinking and our heart on every moment I feel that pain which will cut us on every part
But then I just feel one thing from heart that those things which give knowledge also have that
Sharpness in each and every part they look so perfect and nice for our thinking and our heart
Because those problems are creating sharpness inside our future and our heart because that
Sharpness is like big problem on every part so if that can be useful then those problems
Can also be useful for our thinking and our heart on each and every thought as well as part
Because like sharpness if they are used properly then they will also look totally right for heart
So let's create useful problems for our world as well as for our heart on every moment and part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...