Thursday, November 1, 2012

Poem 511. Accepting nice act

                                                         Accepting nice act
Why sometimes life act so harsh that for some person from heart I just feel one thing
From my thought sometimes acting good will not help us at all because some times
Some person see so much pain in life that even nice act seem to them totally wrong thing
Inside life when I will move ahead on every moment and on every point I just have one
Thought from inside that sometimes life take us in totally wrong way on every point of life
I just feel one thing from my mind that on every moment people who are acting nice
Inside life does seem that perfect inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that those
Things which are perfect for our future and our life just don't act with them that much nice
So when I will began to act in perfect way of life I just feel that those things which are nice
For us are going in good way in life when I began to talk with them from my mind I just
Feel one thing from my mind that on every moment and on every point I feel one
Thing that acting good will not help us in life because those people just feel that we are
Pretending like those person who pretended before to them inside life when I will have nice
Thing inside life on every moment and on every point we just feel one thing from my thought
And my mind on every moment I feel just one thing from inside that those thoughts which
Look so perfect to us will look like plan to those people in life they just never understand
We are giving that respect because every human being who work for their purpose deserve
Respect inside life when I will go ahead as per our wishes inside life I just feel one thing on
Every moment and on every point that those things which look so perfect are nice for us
But then become plans for other people in life sometimes cheating manage to hurt us in
That part of our life that on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind we feel
That how can they show us so much disrespect after we have shown respect to them in life
But those people seem to hate us from our heart as well as from our mind on every moment
And on every point I just feel one thing from inside that those things which will touch me
On every moment inside life I feel one thought from inside life that those things which look
So perfect on every moment and on every point I feel that those nice things are so precious
Inside life I want just to think in positive way of life and on every moment we feel we need to
Have things inside life on every moment we just feel one thing from my mind that those things
Which are so important in life I just have one thought from my mind after all those thoughts
Are something which are precious inside life I have one act from my mind that pleasure is
Something so important inside life I keep just one feeling from our mind that when I act nice
I want niceness in return inside life I just never want to look so happy on any point and then
I just have one feeling from my mind that those happiness which we want to give inside life
Is something so pleasant on every point of life I just never understand that happiness is some
Thought which will look so perfect inside life but then those happy things which I like to talk
On every moment inside life I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which are
So precious inside my heart so then I just feel one thing inside my life that those things
That are something so precious inside life after all those thinking which is totally wrong in life
And then I feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind after all those things which are
Totally wrong inside life I feel just one thing from my mind so then I feel that those things
Which are so important inside life so then I just have one thing from my life but then I feel
Just one thing from my mind those happiness is not touching me on any moment and on
Any point in life I just keep thinking on every moment and on every point that those thoughts
Which are perfect for me are not that right for my thinking inside life I just kept thoughts
Inside life but then those thoughts are totally to give pleasure to us on every moment and
On every point in life but then I feel just one thing from inside that those things which look
So perfect inside life but sometimes people just never accept happiness inside life because
Those thoughts are not accepted by those people inside life it is like some gifts which are
Not that perfect inside life I feel those things which are so nice inside life after all those
Happiness which are precious inside life are gifts but we don't accept it inside our life but
Then I feel that those gifts which are so precious in life but still sometimes people don't
Accept them and we need to accept it slowly inside our future and our life but some people
Don't accept it inside our life so then I feel that we have to accept it inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...