Thursday, November 22, 2012

Poem 550. Moral and sense

                                                           Moral and sense
When some times you read some thing that doesn't make any sense still sometimes you feel
As if that thing is guiding you in some sense sometimes when things doesn't written the way
We want them it seem to us that they just don't make sense on every moment I just feel one
Thing in every way that those things in life never make to my mind any kind of sense because
They are not written in those words which I normally use on each day they are written with
Totally different thoughts and different way when in life I want to explain it to others in their
Way it seem to me that actually those words don't make in our mind any kind of sense on each
Time and on each way I just have one thought on every moment that those words which in life
Sense will look so perfect on every point and on every thought and on every sense because on
Every moment I just feel one thought on every moment that those sense will look so good on every
Thought and in every sense but they are making me upset in every way I just never understandHow to make in my life any sense but still those words help me when situation is senseless so
I feel one thing  that word never made for me any understanding if I just never learn toShow patience on every day and on every way I feel one thing on every way that those things
Which are unknown to me are telling me some thing they are guide my thoughts and my thinking
Because they are taking me ahead on every moment inside my thought and as per my thinking
But then those sense which look so wrong in each and every thing because when we move ahead
With our thinking I just feel one thing that those books which have nice sort of thing look so
Perfect for every thing I just feel one thought and on every thinking I feel that sense things
Because those  books are so different sort of concepts inside that lines on every moment
I feel one thing that those morals are having sense inside those thing some times words which
Are so important in our thinking because when I feel that those sort of things I feel that in
Those words there was not sense which are important to us every thing but then I feel one
Word then I feel just one thing that those sense which are inside those words which are nice
For inside life for human being but then I feel that our thinking are totally wrong on every
Moment and on every thing when I tried to understand things sometimes I feel words are always
Making sense but sometimes we want to grasp them and some times we just want to ignore them
In our thoughts and thinking on every moment I just feel one thing but then I feel sometimes
People just don't want to understand things because sometimes they just feel that they don't
Want to make efforts inside life in their thinking we just feel one thought from our thinking
But when we move ahead in life as human being we just feel one thing that those sentences
Have some sort of meaning because on every moment and on every thinking we just feel
One thing that in life we want some thing perfect in our mind as human being we feel just
One thought from thinking that even when those words have many meaning they become
Meaningless to some person inside life on every thing I feel just one thought from my thinking
I feel one thought from every angle and every form of thinking but then I feel one thing then
I have one thing but every lines are totally wrong in every sense for human being but then
I feel just one thing then I feel that sense will look better then inside lines it will look good for
Human being I just feel one thing totally wrong in every thing those senses are something in
Our thought and our things those words are something which are important to our thinking
Because on every moment I just feel one thing I have one thought regarding every thing but
Then I feel just one thing on every sense  it will have different sort of meaning because on
Every point I just feel one thing sense that things are not going to look so perfect for every
Human being because some will understand meaning because on every moment and then
I just feel one thing that those things will so perfect for human being but when those things
Come in life of each and every thing because those words are looking totally wrong for us
Inside our thinking but then I feel just one thing because on every moment I feel just one thing
That morals are something which are so important to human being because on every moment
And on my thinking I just feel one thing those morals are totally wrong for human being
Because those things which are totally wrong to us on every moment and every thing but
Then I feel that those sense are totally wrong for every person and for that person's thinking
So I just feel one thing those words are totally wrong for those people because those people
Never feel that those words are never right for each and every thing so I sense one thing that
Some words are totally wrong for some people and for some human being because they don't
Want to understand those words because they are just don't want to understand those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...