Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Poem 545. Face of evil

                                                             Face of evil
How I wish to god that only good will be there for me to see I just feel one thing from our
Thought and our mind I feel just one thing from our thought and our mind that those good
Thoughts which are so important inside our life but then I feel just one thing from our thinking
And our mind those good things which are nice inside our world I feel just one thing from
Our thoughts are something which are so important inside life but then I feel good things in life
But then I feel that just goodness which are so precious inside life but then I feel one thing
From our life that those goodness which is so precious inside life because those things which
Are important inside our life should be just good one inside life but then good thinking which
Is totally wrong inside life on every moment I feel I can able to just see what is good and what
Is perfect and nice inside life when I feel that goodness on every point I just keep my mind
Totally open on every moment and on every time I feel that goodness which is important for
Our thinking and our life I feel just goodness which is important inside life on every moment
I just feel one thing from inside that goodness which I see I want to be spread on every part
Of my thinking and my life on every day I just feel that goodness is managing to cheer up my
Thoughts and my mind on every moment when I move ahead I just feel one thought from inside
That those evil things which I hate will also manage to enter in my life after some moments and
After some time because evil also have right to enter in our world from time to time we just can't
Deny it even if we have just dislike for it because life is not something which is about our likes
And dislikes life is something that moves ahead with it's own tide so you can't reject evil and
Can't just claim that it is not part of your life so which good even look evil sometimes because
When we went ahead we just feel one thought from inside that those things which look good
Are not nice for our life when evil things enter we just feel that we can ignore them in life and
We just began to feel that how can god show us evil things in life but just ask your soul it will
Have answer inside human being never learn without punishment sometimes that anger which
Shows in evil of volcano and in evil of storm is god's anger in life but other evil things which
We see are just human made on every moment and on every point but when we move ahead
I feel just that feeling of evil which I can see is more human made than god made in life because
God just get upset sometimes while human being want revenge on each and every time but
Still people just love to blame god inside life people who did wrong and then point at god for
Every wrong thing inside life we need to keep our eyes open then only we can see how easily
We spread evil inside life but then one thing which is important inside life that is how much
Evil we spread by our selfish thinking in life we all want goodness then why did we wish bad
Things for others inside life but in this life no one have that much pure mind every one get angry
And while taking revenge every one manage to create victims in life and never feel one thing
That we are also acting wrong way in life when we went ahead with our pure heart we just feel
One thing from our mind that all those things which are so important to us are going ahead on
Each and every moment on every point because when we move ahead we just want success
Inside life and while fulfilling that need we made mistake of compromising with evil inside life
So slowly we let evil stay with us in hope that we can throw it away just after few moment and
After some time but truth is that which is important thing that evil will give quick success in life
But when once evil enter we can't just throw it away from life on every moment and on every
Point we just feel one thing from inside I feel that those evil which we feel we can easily throw
Away from our life are not that easy to get rid of inside our life on every moment and on every
Point inside life those things which enter inside our life doesn't look that good inside life but
Then when evil enter inside our mind I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my life that
Those evil which enter on every point are going to stay with us as much evil can inside life so
Never think one thing from your heart and from your mind that evil will let you go ahead as
Per your wish inside life once evil enter it will take it's own time or we need to fight so hard
To get it out of our life but sometimes even other people who stays with us invite it in life so
Never feel sure that evil will not enter inside your life because evil will enter on every point
And then slowly evil will manage to become part of life so just always accept that evil will
Enter in life but you have to deal it properly then you can always win over evil every time
And that will just give strength to your goodness inside life and then you can see true light
Inside your future as well as life on every moment and on every point because when evil defeat
Then only you can learn to move ahead inside life but if it is god made then trust me it is better
To handle inside life because we can handle storm,volcano or die in it but man made evil will
Just destroy our heart and just destroy our mind but still we are alive as  hurting human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...