Monday, November 5, 2012

Poem 517. Curtain

                                                                  Curtain
Behind each curtain there is one true and honest face on every moment and on every point then
I just see new face inside life so behind those curtain something which can't look so wrong in life
Then I feel behind each curtain in our life those thing which are totally wrong inside life because
Sometimes those curtain have two types things from behind good and bad things will look totally
Wrong inside life so then I feel those curtain are so perfect and nice even if wrong things are behind
Which are important in life so then I feel those curtain behind it in life so then I feel those curtain
Are creating problems in life after all those faces which are hidden behind curtain on every moment
And on every point those curtain which are something hidden behind those things which are totally
Something wrong inside life when we have some curtain behind which things are hidden inside life
Those curtain behind which will have results are something remain behind on every moment and
On every time I feel those curtain are going behind inside life I just feel those curtain  are totally
Wrong inside life behind those curtain something are totally hidden and they are sometimes
Nice and sometimes totally wrong inside life I just feel those are our true faces of our life on every
Moment we just feel one thing from mind that those curtain which are having things hidden behind
Are creating problems from time to time after all those curtains are having things which are totally
Hidden inside life those curtain behind which things are hidden in life look totally strange for our
Future and for our mind when we see those faces which are hidden on every moment
And on every time those curtain are something which have things which are hidden inside
Life after all those curtain which are hidden inside life I feel our faces are something so
Wrong inside life I feel those curtain have things hidden behind those things are faces which
Are true inside life after all those curtain which have things hidden behind are not going ahead
As per wishes inside life after all our true faces are having something so different inside life and
On every moment we just feel our true faces are seen on every one's front of life I feel those
Faces are creating problems in life because we feel they are true inside life so then I just feel
One thing from one thought from one mind that those faces are having two sides inside life
But then I just feel one thing from my mind those faces are looking so exciting inside life but
Then I just feel those faces are not that good inside life those faces are having different sides
Inside our life those faces are something which will have bad effects in life so they are having
Those faces which are false inside life after all those faces when seem like true inside life then
Look totally wrong on every front and on every point we just feel one thing that those faces
Which we see are having effects on our life because when we feel they are true they are totally
Wrong inside life on every moment and on every point we just feel one thought from inside
Those faces which we see are not that good for our life on every moment inside life but then
I feel just one thing from my mind those things which are not good for our life we feel just
One thing from our mind that those faces which look so true to our life so then I feel just one
Thing inside life those faces have to effect inside life those faces are totally wrong thought in life
I feel those faces will look so wrong on every moment and every point I feel just one thingFrom mind those faces will look totally wrong inside life after all those faces which are going
Ahead inside life are looking totally different on every moment and on every point after all
Those things which are important to us are having those faces are totally wrong inside life
But then I feel just one thing from mind curtain are hiding things which are totally wrong
Behind those curtain there are things in life on every moment I just feel one thought from
Inside I feel those curtains which are having different faces behind are hiding every thing
On every point of our life I will never let thinking inside life so then I feel just one thing
From my mind that behind those curtain faces are hiding behind on every moment and on
Each and every point I just feel one thing from inside of mind that faces are cheating us
Because true faces are hidden behind curtain inside our future and inside our life so then
I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which are behind the curtain are true
Face of our future and of our life when I will move ahead I feel just one thing from my mind
That faces which are behind curtains are not some thing so interesting for our thinking and
For our mind because those faces are hidden behind inside our life and those curtain will
Always manage to confuse us on every moment inside our future and inside our life on
Each and every moment and on each and every time I hope those curtain not hide true face behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...