Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Poem 547. Evil one

                                                                 Evil one
What shall I say when I think in my life again and again that how can some one claim that
Even evil person can be your friend because evil person can never become your true friend
Inside life on every moment and on every point I just have one thought from inside that those
People who are evil inside life but then I feel one thing from our mind those evil things which
Enter inside life look totally wrong on every moment and on every point but then I just feel
One thing from my mind that those evil things which will help us on some moment in life but
Then manage to look better when we went ahead inside life those evil things which are totally
Perfect on every point are not good for us until those things which look totally wrong inside
Life I feel one thing that evil things which will look so good to us on every moment and on
Every time inside life because those evil which will have totally wrong things inside life but
Then those evil things are never good because I just never believe those friendship inside life
But then I have one thing from my mind that how can people let that friendship effect our
Thinking and our life because those evil things which look so good inside life are not that
Promising as I wish in friendship inside my mind I just always felt that my friend should be
Someone who tell me every thing and just never manage to talk lies and that person should
Have that heart which look perfect and frank on every point I just never able to gets things
As per my wishes inside my life because those things which are evil where going in totally
Wrong way on every point I just have one thought from my mind that evil one can't be honest
Because hidden things made their thinking evil inside life if some one just act nicely to us then
Why should we call that person evil inside life on every moment I just feel one thing from my
Thoughts and from my mind that evil one have always some thoughts or some secrets hidden
Inside mind and those secret never let evil go over to other side of life when evil meet us then
We just feel one thing from inside that this person is not telling us everything some thing is hidden
From inside but some people just run after that person's style and thinking about life but if you
Ask me I just feel one thing from inside that evil one will never comes before us as clearly as
We wish from inside I will just never understand how can you ignore those secrets just because
That person have that big smile because that smile will not look so genuine to us on any moment
And any point I have just one thought from my mind that evil one have those secret which will
Remain in their heart and they will make them evil on every part or on every point inside life but
Then I feel just one thing from my mind that those evil people will totally wrong inside life but
When evil people just move ahead on every moment and on every time I just have one thought
From inside of our mind that those evil things which look so good to us inside life after all those
Evil people will have some types of problems which they kept hidden inside mind I just never
Believe any one is born evil inside life we are just born with our weakness like greed or anger
Which will manage to hurt us on every point but those people who manage to just increase them
Are evil one in life I just feel I can never keep friendship with such a people how hard may be
I try inside life after all those things which are so important to us on every moment inside life
I just have one thought from our thinking and our mind but then I feel just one thought from
My mind that those things which took to people on totally wrong side of life I just have one
Thing from my mind that on every moment I just feel one thought from inside because on every
Moment and on every time I feel just one thing that our weakness when manage to take hold
Of mind then only evil starts inside life but then I just see one thing in life that some people just
Doesn't mind to make friendship with such people inside life because they want to go ahead on
Every point because they feel that it is useful in life and they just never understand one thing on
Each and every point that those things which are so important to us on every moment and on
Each and every time can be got by any person inside our life and then we will win inside life
But then I feel just one thing from my mind that maybe I don't know how can any one like evil
Person as friend in life but I saw many prefer them more than truthful friend inside life but then
I just feel one thing from inside we just can't dictate on others and their mind so we need to
Understand one thought from our thinking and our mind but then some things are so evil inside
Our thinking and inside life but then I just feel one thought from inside that evil is disliked by me
But it is liked by some people who are around me and on every moment and on every point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...