Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Poem 534. Dew

                                                                    Dew
On that nice morning I come out to see the dew on big green leaves because on those leaves
We always see that dew on morning when I use to rise even when I know that they are not
Those diamonds which I have seen in life still that dew seem like something so precious to us
Inside life when I watch that dew I just feel one thing from my mind that this dew is so pure
That even it is better than diamond inside life some times we just feel that we must have just
Forgotten our practical side which will so wonderful inside life because that dew have that
Beauty inside which touch our soul and our mind I just feel one thing those rainbow colors
Which enter due to that dew inside life are something so wonderful for my thinking and for
My mind because dew will look so perfect inside our life on every moment in the life but
Then I feel just one thing from every side that dew will have so beautiful shine but that when
I went there dew was missing on that spot of our life on every moment I just want to see
That dew on that point I saw a line of parrots flying inside my sky I just want to keep looking
At those spot in the life so then I feel just one thing from inside I feel one thought on every
Angle of our life I feel that I just want to see parrot inside our life on every moment when
I look at sky I feel that line of parrot is not that nice for my mind on any other day if I saw
So many parrot I should be so happy on every point and on every try I just feel one thing that
Those parrots are flying ahead on every moment and they look so lovely for every thought
And on every try I like to see line of parrots which look so perfect to our eyes then I feel that
Parrots should look so beautiful inside my eyes I just love to treasure those parrots on every
Moment in sky but now on that moment I just feel that I want to see dew nothing can make me
More happy on every try because there are beautiful things which I can see on those occasion
Which are so important to our thought and our sky I just feel one thing that those beautiful
Things inside garden will look totally wrong just because dew was missing from those leaves
And even that pretty flower look so beautiful on every try I feel that those flowers which look
So lovely and soft on every moment and on every try I feel those flowers are gift of nature
And which will touch my thoughts and my life on every try I just have one feeling inside me
On each and every try I feel just one thing that those flowers will look so beautiful in each
And every try I want to go ahead and touch them but that day some thing missing inside
Those flowers  on those flowers there was not that drop of water which will look so
Totally wrong on every day I feel that those drops which look so perfect to us in every point
And on every try I just feel one thing that once again I miss that dew even when I touch those
Beautiful flowers with happy mind and on every try I just love watching those flowers on
Every moment and each try those drops of water which look so perfect to me at that moment
Tell me even if I see angel on that moment I just don't like it because I want to dew that was
What my heart felt from inside this is how life moves ahead on every moment and on each and
Every try I just feel one thing from my mind on my each try I feel that those dew drops are
Something so important on each and every try I feel that dew will look so perfect when it will
Touch me on every moment and on every point from sky suddenly my life just began to admire
That dew which was nothing important to any one but I want it inside my garden and feel just
One thing that it was perfect for my mind and for my every try I just feel one thing from my mind
That I need to go and imagine every thing from my mind on each and every try I just feel one
Thing from my mind that this dew will look so perfect to us on each and every side on which
We will try I just kept thinking one thought from my mind that I need to go ahead with my life
Because that dew will look so perfect on every try I just have one feeling from my mind that
This dew is like diamond on every try it will not look that perfect on any moment and on any
Sort of try I just feel one thing that this dew have one power inside it that it attracted my mind
And I just run after it on every thought and try I just never understand that it is not about dew
But it is about my mind which will tell what is good and what is really worth to try on every
Moment my mind told me that I must go ahead and find something which will cheer up my
Thoughts and my mind on each and every try I just feel that dew is not special but my mind
Have just set to make it special on every try this is one problem inside our world on each and
Every type we just feel one thing that we need to go ahead on every moment because we need
To go ahead on every point just to get that thing which we wanted to get on each and every try
Even if that thing is not useful still we feel that we need to get that thing to please our eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...