Friday, November 23, 2012

Poem 551. Darkest night

                                                             Darkest night
After every night there is always have one darkness on every point I just feel one thing from my
Mind but then those darkness will look totally wrong inside life but then those darkness will look
Totally wrong to us on every point but still we have to understand inside life that those darkness
Which look so good for our life after all those darkness which are so wrong to us on every
Moment and every point because we just never like those darkness which capture our thoughts
As well as our mind on every moment I feel just one thought from inside I feel one thing from
My mind that those darkness which will began to hurt us on every moment and on every point
But then I feel just one thing from my mind that even after that darkness we need to understand
One thing from every point that on every point I feel just one thought from inside that those
Things which are so important inside life will began only after that darkness of night because when
We see that day then only we see those nights on every moment we must need to understand
In our mind that after those nights only day light enter inside life when we move ahead inside
Our future and our life we just feel one thing from our mind that those things which will take us
Ahead on every point are coming only after sunset of life we just can't expect to see those perfect
Sky and lights that on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind that those darkness
Which are so important to us on every point look totally wrong to us on every time I just feel
One thought from my mind that darkness is one thing that will never win inside life they will
Take us on every moment and on every point to win over that darkness inside life when we will
Move ahead we just feel one thought from inside that those darkness which comes us look so
Wrong on every point I feel that darkness is something totally scary on every point I feel one
Thing from our thinking and our life I feel that those dark colours are so wrong inside life but
Then those nights are so scary to us on every moment and on every point but then I feel one thing
Because on every moment I feel one sort of thinking I feel that darkness will look totally so nice
And Important to our thinking but then I feel that those darkness will have one thing then on every
Moment I have one thought on every angle of thinking after all those darkness will look totally
Wrong on every moment those darkness are something so important to human being but then
I feel just one thing that those sunrise will be good for every human being those sunrise are so
Nice for our thinking I just feel one thing that sky look so perfect for every human being because
From many lights we feel one thing that those lights which are so nice for our thoughts and for
Our thinking because on every moment and on every thinking I feel just one thing that in that
Morning there will so nice for human being I feel one thing that sunlight will look totally right
Because those light are so nice for each and every human being but then I feel one thing that
Those lights are something that in sky it will look nice on every moment inside our thinking but
Then I feel just one thing but those lights are so beautiful sort of things in morning we see nice
Type of things those morning look so perfect inside life because those colors look so perfect to
Human being that those light which will look so nice to us and human being but then in those
Morning I just see those lights are something so nice are interesting thing I feel that those lights
Of morning which look so perfect on every day's morning but then I feel in sky I see nice
Colors look so beautiful sort of light inside life on every moment inside our sky I feel one thing
That dawn are always welcomed by all human being but I just feel one thing that we must need
To sleep peacefully inside darkness night on every moment and on every thinking because on
Every moment I just feel one thing that from one point we feel one thing on every moment
And every thing but then I feel that darkness will manage to harm us on every point and thinking
But then I feel that those darkness slowly captured inside life and totally wrong for human being
Then I feel just one thought for human being because those darkness will began to capture on
Every moment and on every thing but then those darkness will totally wrong for human being
But that is only beginning for our dawn on every moment and on every thinking as human being
Because there will be never dawn until darkness manage to capture our world and thinking
But then I feel just one thing that I must not let those darkness reduce my hopes or dream
Because that darkness is not end it is nothing but just beginning for each and every human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...