Thursday, November 15, 2012

Poem 535. Inside you in life

                                                          Inside you in life
When ever I look about I found you are just standing there and even if I don't turn to you
Still I just feel one thing that you are there then I feel just one thing from my thought
And from my mind that god is somewhere in me inside life even when I don't trust that
God inside life I just have one thought from my thinking and my mind on every moment and
On every point I just feel that god is standing inside life on every corner I feel just one thing
From our mind but then those god will look totally different inside life I feel that god is that
One thing from my mind I feel that those god which is standing inside life but then those
Places are totally wrong for every point I feel that god will stood on some point inside life
I feel that god is standing with me on every corner inside life I feel that god is not just there
To help us on every moment and on every point I feel one thing from my mind that god is
Something special on every angle and  I feel that those gods which look so great in
My mind that god is not for me on my need of life on every moment I feel that god is so
Different inside life on every point I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind
That god will be perfect for my future and my life on every moment I feel one thing from
My thoughts will look so perfect for our thoughts and our life because on every point inside
Our life I feel that god is not helping us inside life I feel just one thing from our mind on every
Point inside life I feel that those things which are so important to us inside life those thoughts
Are totally wrong inside life I feel that god will something which is totally wrong inside life
I feel that god is not going to help me on every point I just have one thought from inside
That those god will look so good for our future and our life but then when sorrows enter
I just feel one thing in life that god is not helping me on any moment and on any point because
I can see my problem are increasing but god is not helping me from any angle and from any
Side inside my life I just kept one feeling stored inside god will help me after some time in
My future and in my life I just have one feeling from my mind that those thoughts which
Capture my thinking and my life just kept hoping inside our life on every moment and on every
Thought and on every time I feel just one thing from my mind those thoughts are confused
Inside life I feel just one thing from inside that no one is really helping us on any angle of life
Which are so important to us in every angle of life on every moment we just feel one thing
That those things which are important inside life I feel one thing from our mind but then
I feel that if no one is helping me on any moment and on any point because life is not going
Ahead as per my wishes inside life I feel that one thing from every angle of our life we feel
Just one thing from our mind that if god is there why should people will not help us on every
Moment inside life I feel just one thing from my mind that those things which are precious
Inside life then I feel one thing from my mind that those help which we need don't come
So easily inside life I feel just one thing from my thought and my mind that those things
Which are so important inside life because those things which are so important inside our life
I feel just one thing from my mind that those sides are something which are so important
In my mind that those people who are so important to us inside life are not comingAhead inside life I feel one thing from my mind that if god is with us then those people will
Help us inside our life but that doesn't happen it means that we are totally helpless in life and
On every moment we just feel one thing from our mind that I am standing alone in life so
Inside my life when I reach to most important point inside life I just feel one thing from our
Thinking from our mind I feel one thing from our mind that I must do it so I will manage to
Go inside life on every moment I feel one thing from my mind that many things which will
Look so perfect inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those things which are totally
Wrong inside life but then I feel I have lost inside life on every moment I just feel one thing
From my mind that I have to try my best so I started trying and finally I got thing right in life
But then on final touch I feel that how did I got it so perfect inside life and I just feel one thing
From every angle of life that what I did is not just my skills it is due to that luck which god
Have given to me inside life I feel one thing from my mind after all those thinking which is
So important inside life I feel something from my mind that god is totally wrong inside life
I feel just one thing from every point that I am not winning on any point inside our life but
I just feel one thing from my mind that god have never left it for us on every point then I feel
Just one thing from our life but then I feel one thing from our mind I feel that god will be
That power which will help us inside life because on every moment and on every point then
I feel just one thought from my mind that god have never left me inside my life but I just
Kept searching outside inside life on every moment we feel one thing from our thoughts and
Our mind we feel just one thing from inside that our help is coming from outside but now a days
I understood one thing from my mind that god is helping us not from outside god stood with
You and your mind on every moment inside your future and your life if you look inside you in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...