Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Poem 531. Arrogance

                                                               Arrogance
I really like when I see someone who is nice to talk with and act inside this world after all
Those things which are so important for our world I just feel one thing from our world but
Then I have just one thought from our world on every moment I feel just one thing inside
Our world I feel one thing that those nice talking will look so perfect for our future and on every

Point and on every time inside our world I feel one thing from our thinking from our world
That those nice talks which look so nice for our life every moment inside our world but then
Slowly those sweet talk becomes limited inside the world because when we are child those
Sweetness will remain part of our world but when we move ahead we just feel one thing
From our thoughts and our world on every moment and on every point inside our world
We just feel one thought from my mind and from my world that every moment is so perfect
Inside life but then I feel those things which are so perfect for our world manage to go away
Because people began to say that we need to go ahead inside our world I just have one feeling
That this sweetness will manage to harm us on many moment inside our world we feel just
One thing from our world we want those sweet talk inside our world I just feel one thing in
Our thinking of our world because those sweet talk will harm us inside the world because
Those small children are totally wrong inside our world so on every moment in our world
I feel just one thing that small children need to talk sweetly but grown up don't need that sort
Of sweet talk inside world those grown up will just manage to talk sweetly to children in thinking
As well as inside world we just feel one thing from our thinking inside life those children are
Totally right inside the world I feel one thing from world those thinking will be totally wrong
Inside our world on every moment we just feel one thing from my world that on every point
We need to go ahead inside our world which is totally wrong for us and for our future but
Then we just feel one thing from our mind that we want once again sweetness inside our
World after all those things which are so important in our world are those things but then
I just feel one thing from our thinking and from our world I just feel that child look totally
Right for our world to talk sweetly in this world but no one like to talk sweetly inside world
On every moment inside our world I just feel that we all want to look children inside world
Those people don't have so much time to waste it on people after all those things think in
Those thinking in our world I just feel those thoughts inside world will manage to hurt our
Thinking and our world I feel just one thing from my world those thoughts are totally wrong
Inside life of children are so limited inside our world after all those children are something
Totally different inside the world but still I feel from heart that those things are totally wrong
Inside our mind and our world I just have one feeling in our world those sweetness will be
Totally wrong inside our world I just have one thought from our world we just feel one thing
In our world I feel that those children are having some thing which is needed for us
Inside our world because those children will have some problems inside world but in
My word I feel those sweet words are needed for every one in world and not just childrenBut sometimes I have notice that people are having so hard time in talking sweetly to even
Those limited children but then I feel just one thing from our thinking inside our world but
Then I feel that those limited thoughts which are totally inside our world is to talk sweetly
With someone else on some points on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing
Inside our life that those thoughts which will make me happy are so hard to find inside life
I feel just one thing from my mind that those thoughts which are so important inside our
Thinking and our life I feel just one thing from my mind that those things are totally wrong
Inside life on every person want to hear sweet talk inside life but every one find it hard to
Speak that way inside our life on every moment and on every point we just feel one thing
From our thinking and our mind I feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which
Capture our mind are totally wrong inside life we want to speak harshly mostly inside life
Our arrogance seem us in life some thing totally practical on each and every point so I feel
Just one thing from mind that those things which are arrogance are totally wrong inside life
But still we feel just one thing so important inside our future and our life on every moment
And on every point I feel that those arrogance is so wrong for us in life so I just feel one
Thing from our mind I feel that arrogance is important on every moment and on every time
Because that frustration which rise inside our mind slowly turn into arrogance and then
I feel slowly we manage to scream even on small child and adults no longer matter us
More on any moment and on any point of our thinking will have some effects on every one in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...