Thursday, November 1, 2012

Poem 512. Dear childhood

         












                                                Dear childhood
Oh dear childhood we all love you on every moment and on every point we feel love towards you
Because you are those days in which we use to believe we never question once what is truth of
Things we never once doubt what we really feel inside our life and in our thinking we just believe
One thing that we all believe in those dreams and those things inside our childhood and in our
Each and every thing we just believe one thought that was our dreams inside our childhood we
Never feel that ugly truth which may hurt our thinking and once again we want to close our eyes
And return to that thinking because inside that childhood and in it's thinking I just use to believe
That good will always win and I never once question to god if god really exist I use to think
From my mind that god is there in each and every thing never once in life I doubt my thoughts
And my thinking by telling whole world that I need to think twice before I say right thing because
When I was a child I use to believe in my thoughts and thinking I use to think that I win in life
When things turn in wrong way on every thinking when I was a child I use to have just one
Thought and one thinking that those things which happen to us in life are totally wrong thing
Inside our life when we are child we just use to have one sort of thinking that in life we can
Never win any concept or any thing unless truth is our main thought of thinking inside our life
On every moment we just remember one thing that those childhood things don't look that perfect
For my mind and for my thinking but when inside my life I just use to think that truth is some
Thing so perfect in my thinking I still remember some times I use to get punished for saying
Correct thing but since I was child I just use to forget those things I just use to think that god
Is standing by me so I must not fear any thing I must kept one thought inside my mind and
Inside my thinking on every moment in life I just want to keep alive my all those dreams and
When I will went ahead in life with my thoughts and thinking I just feel one thing from my
Mind that I need to alive practical dreams so slowly those fantasies left my life and came my
Own practical thinking which just force me to every believe in each and every thing and which
Told me on every point I need to go ahead with my thoughts and thinking I just decided to quit
My every thing because on every moment of life I just feel one thing that I need to go ahead
Inside my life with my thinking I feel that my liking for dreams are just something like air
Bubbles of thinking and they no longer looked like perfect sort of thinking so in our life on
Every moment and on every thinking I just feel one thing from my mind that I don't need
Those sort of thinking because on every moment in life I will just feel problems in my thoughts
As well as in my thinking I just never understand in my life that why did I want to go ahead
In my life with my practical thinking but if I want to win in life then I just advised that I need
That sort of thinking when I move ahead in life I just feel from my mind one thing that I need
To go ahead in life with my practical planning because again and again I was told  in life
That all my those thoughts are just childish dreams and on every moment of my life I just
Need to keep that sort of practical thinking on every point in life and with my thinking then
I just use to think in life that I need to go ahead with my thoughts or people will call me
Stupid in life and call rubbish my thinking but as I went ahead in life I just feel one thing
From my mind and from my thinking that I need to grow up inside my thoughts and inside
My thinking so on that moment of life I have just decided to change my thinking and I have
Started in life developing practical sort of things but now a days as went ahead in my life and
With it's every thinking I just required in life to have some sort of practical thinking but then
Somewhere inside my mind I just still love my childish thinking so I want to store it in my
Thoughts and my mind so then slowly I started storing every object as token of that thinking
Because when we think about those thoughts and those dreams we just feel one thing from
Our mind and from our thinking that those dream which I use to have as child are some
Sort of sacred type of dream so inside our life in our thinking I just feel that I start storing
All those small things as token of our dreams so when we go ahead in life we just feel
One thought from one thinking that those dreams which are so precious to our thoughts
And our thinking so sometimes in life we turn them into real things we build our houses
Inside our life which looked just like those little chocolate house which have inside our
Childhood dream we will just never become ready to go ahead inside life on every sort
Of thinking and every sort of dream because we always kept in heart alive those childhood dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...