Monday, November 19, 2012

Poem 543. Question

                                                               Question
One thing I hate that is question which comes before me on every point we just feel one thing
That those questions which are asked to me where looking so wrong in my world and in my
Thoughts and thinking because when question enter in my life as a human being I just feel one
Thought and one thinking that those questions which are so precious for human being but then
In life on each thinking I just feel one question inside our life on every moment as thoughts will
Include inside our life and our thinking those questions which are precious for our mind and
For our thinking are not that nice because they are complicated our thinking on every moment
And on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those questions which are important
Inside life on every moment and on every point those questions which are so important in life
Are complicating every thing on each point I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts
Which are so important to us in life are regarding those questions which will touch important
Parts of mind when I will move ahead inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those questions which are touch us on every moment of our life are not going ahead as per
Our wishes on every point I feel one thing from my mind that those questions which are so
Important to us inside life are something which will take us ahead on every point but still in
My thoughts and in my life I feel one thing that those questions which look so good to us are
Not that much nice for our life we need to understand that those questions which are so hard
Are going to help us in life but still I just feel that I want my easy life I want to have those
Questions which are so hard to solve in life are something which is creating problem for me
On every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those questions which are so important
Inside life I feel that those questions which are so complicated inside life so then I feel one thing
From my mind that those questions which are important inside life those questions which are
So hard for our life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that those questions
Which are so special inside life start to look complicated on every point I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and my mind that those questions which are important on every aspect of life
I just feel one thing from my mind that those important things which come out of questions in life
After all those questions are`some thing so important inside life I just feel one thing from my
Thoughts and from my mind that those questions which are complicated in my life are never
Welcomed but still they just enter from time to time I just never understand what I feel from
My thoughts and my mind but still on every moment I just have one thought from inside that
Those questions which are so precious to our mind are not going ahead as per our thinking and
As per our advice I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which are so complicated
Inside life I feel that even if I hate those questions which are so important to me inside life so
On every moment I just feel one thought from my mind that those questions which are some thing
So important in life are never welcomed I just like answers instead of them in life but still
Those questions come and visit us like some unwelcome guest inside life I feel one thought
From inside that those questions which are so important inside our life I feel that those questions
Which are so right seem so wrong before answers inside life I want just answers and never
Like any questions in life but my life always give me first question paper and then I just feel so
Scared of answer sheets in life because once you solve one question then luck will decide that
Which way will be your future and your life I just feel one thing on every moment that we all
Need nice luck in life on every moment I feel just one thing that I don't need people's questions
But I need their answers in life but when I get them I just feel people never able to help me at all
In my life because my life is stuck in such a strange way on every moment and on every time
That I want answers but when I get them I feel more questions are entering in life I just feel
One thing from my thoughts and my mind that those answers which I get inside my life are not
Something which will be good for my future and for my life I feel just one thing from my mind
That those questions which touch our heart are not going ahead as per our mind and those
Questions which enter in our thoughts are not always liked by heart on every point but still
I just feel one thing from my heart as well as my mind that when question paper is given to you
Then you just have no option but to solve it on every day of life and on every time we need to
Understand that paper on each and every way of life because some questions are not optional
They are compulsory questions which we must answer in wrong way or in right way inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...