Friday, November 2, 2012

Poem 513. Reason of no

                                                            Reason of no
When you say no to some one they always want to reason but when they say no to someone
They never answer why so strange inside our life on every moment and every point but then
I just feel one thing from my mind that we are always accepted when we give no to others
But then I just feel one thing nice for our world that those people who are saying so easily no
Are never ready to accept in their world our one no on every point and on every moment of
This world we just feel one thing inside our world we feel that those things which happen
To us in our world are turning perfect for our thinking but we just never liked when other
Says no because we want answer we want to that why did it look so wrong to other person
Inside our world and our future so when on every moment inside our world we want to go
Ahead with our thinking inside world that those things which need reasons in our world will
Look totally wrong inside our world when we went ahead on every moment inside life I just
Feel one thing from my mind I feel that those no which I get inside life I just feel that those
No which are so important inside life but then I just feel one thing from my mind I feel that
We are not going to accept those no inside life how easily this all happen inside life but then
I just feel one thing from my mind that in our life that we never accept no so easily in life but
Then I just feel one thing from inside life but then I just feel one thing from our mind that
On every moment I just feel one thing from my mind we are always ready to say no to
Whole world inside life I just feel that what is no we never feel it until we say it in life but
Then we just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which are so precious to me
Are totally wrong inside life I just feel one thing from inside my life after all those things
Which are important to us are totally wrong inside life because those no which I will see
Inside life after all those no are totally wrong for our planning in life but then I just feel
One thing from my life but then suddenly I just feel one thought from inside because
On every moment I just have one feeling from inside I have just one feeling from my mind
That those acceptance which will we need are totally wrong inside our life on every time
And on every moment I just one feeling from inside that we are just concern our limited
People so we want good for them in life so when we start to do that good we just feel
One thing inside life those thoughts are precious inside life after all those thinking which
Are important inside life on every moment and on every point we just need some thing
Inside our life we feel that we want to go ahead as per our thoughts and our thinking
Inside life I just have one feeling on every point because on every moment inside life
I feel one thought from my mind those things which are so important to my mind then
Suddenly important inside life I just have one thing inside life I have one thought from
My mind I feel that one thing inside life after all those things which are so important
Inside life I feel just one thing from my mind I have just one thought from my mind
After all those thoughts are totally wrong for our future and our life I feel just one thing
From my mind that those people who precious inside life after all those thoughts are
Something which are so different inside life we just feel one thing from my thinking
And from my mind on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts
Are so wrong inside life because when I move ahead I just feel one thing from my mind
That those wrong things are creating totally wrong effects on our future and on our life
Because when we think of good thoughts inside life after all those thinking are so precious
To us inside life I feel that I just want to do things in that way inside my life but then
When I went ahead inside life I mostly feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind
I feel one thing from my mind that we just think about so limited inside life I feel one thing
In life but then I just feel one thing from my mind that what I want inside my life I just
Want to know why those people who are so limited friends and relative began to capture
Our thought and mind because on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing
From my mind I feel that those limited thoughts are getting us on wrong side we just
Say to limited people inside life we just feel one thing from inside that we need to learn
Inside our life that those thoughts which we kept inside our mind are just for us and
Others are thinking for them inside life so when other says no just accept as truth in
Our future and life but then I feel just one thing from my mind but then I feel that those
Truths are so important for our thinking and for our life because those thoughts are
Managing to hurt me when I think about others inside our future and our life on every point
Because I just feel one thing from my mind that my no should be something which will
Manage to hurt us from time to time I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind
We should have to accept it as truth of our life that other are just like us thinking about
Themselves on every moment and time so we need to show them what is good in our
Thinking for them from time to time inside our life as well as on every part of our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...