Sunday, November 25, 2012

Poem 553. Wrong thoughts

                                                             Wrong thoughts
Some times we just don't know why some person says something but then I feel just one
Thing in my thinking on every moment I feel just one thing I just heard those words and then
I just can't able to understand any thought or other thinking people are saying will matter more to me
And my thinking I just have one thought on every moment I have just one thing than I feel
One thing that those sentences look so important on every moment and on every thinking that
I just feel one thing from inside of my thoughts and from my thinking that what those people
Are telling to me no longer remain just small things suddenly I just feel that why those people
We just don't understand it's meaning on every moment I just have one thinking that on every
Thought as per our thinking we just feel one thing that those wrong things are not that much
Good for our thinking because on every thing I just feel one thing that those thoughts which
Are inside our life are not going ahead as per our thinking I just start to concentrate on that
Person and then start to convincing that I am not saying wrong thing sometimes even when
That person look totally wrong many times inside life but sometimes I just feel that those things
Which are important to us on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts
Which are wrong for us inside life but then I feel that sometimes people are taking things in
Totally wrong way inside life then on every moment I have one thought from inside I feel
One thing from my mind then I feel just one thing from my mind that those thoughts which
Are so important to us on every point look totally wrong on every moment and on every point
Then I feel one thing from every area and on every point those wrong thoughts which areSo confused inside life but then wrong thoughts are something which are so important in life
I feel one thing from our mind that people are totally wrong on every moment inside life but
Then I feel that those thoughts which are something so important inside life but then I feel just
One thing from our mind but then those wrong things are important inside life but then I feel
One moment from my heart and from my mind I feel just one thing from every angle of life
I feel that heart is totally right when it touch us on some point inside life I just have one thing
From my mind that I feel one thing from inside that those wrong thinking about us will then
Manage to hurt us on every moment and on every time but then I feel just one thing from mind
That those wrong thoughts are something so worst inside life but then I have just one thing
From inside that those wrong thoughts are some thing turning from every point inside life those
Thoughts which are totally important inside life because those wrong thoughts are precious
Inside life will have totally different meaning on every moment and on every point because
Those thoughts which are created by those people are totally wrong for our life when we see
Those thinking which is so important to us on every point will look so wrong when things
Turn wrong way inside life but then wrong things will look nice on every moment and on
Every time I feel just one thing from inside I feel that those wrong thoughts are something
Which are important to our life because those wrong thoughts are taking us ahead on those
Wrong points inside life so I just feel one thing from our life I feel that those nightmares are
Totally wrong on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those nightmares are
Something which are so horrible inside life I feel that those nightmares are some thing so ugly
Inside life but then I feel one thing from inside those nightmares are turning into worst thing

Those nightmares are not something which are important inside life I feel one thing in life
Those nightmares will turn worst inside life but then those nightmares are totally truth in life
After all those nightmares are something so important inside life I feel just one thing from mind
I feel that sometimes those nightmares will turn into truth of mind but then I feel those nightmares
Which are so wrong inside life where truth and other positive thoughts are wrong in life so
Then I feel just one thing from my mind that sometimes people are not thinking wrong things
About us but we are creating them by our mind so then I feel that maybe those people are not
Thinking in that way inside life it is my mind that created those worst thoughts inside my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...