Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Poem 533. Free to fly

                                                               Free to fly
I just want fly the way I always wish to fly and I don't want to stop because they want to
Stop me by saying sky is limit to my eyes but I just don't believe one thing from my mind that
On each and every try we need to go ahead in life and we need to fly to that corner which
Is always good and perfect for my eyes I just never feel any happiness inside my eyes but
Then on every moment we need to move ahead on every try I will never understand that
When they limit my flying by suggesting I just reach to my sky why should we limit our
Thoughts just to our mind and our sky why should we just scream when we are hurt or
We are destroyed when we can see others pain and we also feel that it is totally wrong on
Each and every try I just keep wishing one thing from my thoughts and my try that on every
Moment we just feel we should have to limit our thoughts inside our sky on every moment
And on every try we just feel one thing that we should just think about our thoughts and
On each and every try I feel one thing from our thoughts and our cry I feel just one thing
On every moment and on every try that those things which are so important on every point
Inside our thinking and our try I feel one thing from our thinking inside our sky on every
Moment we just feel one thing on each and every try we feel one thing from every moment and
I just feel one thought from my mind that those sky will be just mine which will be so perfectFor our try but then I want something from my thinking to understand why should I limit my
Thoughts just to my sky because when I see other problem I just want to try because on
Every moment and on every try I just feel one thought from our try but then I feel just one thing
That my sky is not separate on every angle inside life I just feel one thing from every thought
That I feel those sky will have one thing from every moment and on every try then I feel
Just one thing from every angle and on every try I feel that sky will touch so easily to others sky
After all those angle which are going ahead on every point inside try I see that those sky are
Touching to each other on every moment and on every try I feel that those sky are touching
Each other on every try I feel that those sky are going ahead on every point inside life I feel
Just one thing from our thoughts and our sky I feel just one thing from our thinking and
Our sky that on every moment I feel to understand that I should just think about my sky and
On every point and on every try I feel that those things are totally wrong for our thinking and
My sky when I limit my thought to just one sky on every moment we feel just one thing from
My sky that I am not so different from world even after so much try but then I feel just one
Thing inside life on every moment and every point those things which are totally nice for
Our thinking and our heart then I feel just one thing from our sky but then I feel just one
Thought from my heart I use to think that on every moment those things are totally wrong
For our thinking inside our thought and heart but then that sky look totally wrong for my thought
I feel just one thing from my heart that those sky will be perfect for our thinking inside heartBut then I feel just one thing from our heart those sky which are totally wrong for our thought
Are totally wrong inside our heart I just feel one thing from my mind and heart because when
I think about others problem I feel that they will also one day touch my sky like birds that
Will manage to cross from one sky to another sky but then I feel that those sky which I have
From my mind and heart after all those sky which are connected to another sky but then
I feel just one thing from my thoughts and they are touching each others sky which will have
Effect on each and every try but people seem to convince on every point and on every try
I just feel that those sky are totally wrong for our thinking and our heart when I will move
Ahead on any part I just feel one thing from my heart that those sky will look perfect for
Our heart only when we also think about whole sky which stood on every side and on every
Thinking and on every way because those sky will never look perfect until we also clears
Other people's sky but then I feel one thing from my mind and my heart I feel just one thing
On every part I feel that those sky will totally wrong for our future and our heart because
Those sky will so perfect for every moment and on each and every try inside our heart and
It will happen only when we will decide that we will accept every sky as our own sky and
Clear it fully on each and every try we just feel one thing from every moment and on every try
That we need to go ahead and clear each and every sky but people just keep limit of their own sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...