Friday, November 23, 2012

Poem 552. Support

                                                                     Support
How full of different people is this world is our life I just feel one thing from my mind that people
Look so different on every point seem to have lot of things which are so new and nice to learn
In life in this world every moment people explain to you many new things on many points and
I just feel one thing from my mind that those people who have different type of nature will always
Manage to confuse us in life on every moment I just feel that those new things which I get in life
Will not impress me as much as I like after all people who tell us many things in life are not going
Ahead as per our thinking and as per our mind I just keep one thought from my mind that those
People seem to have totally new things which will impress us in life on every moment we just
Feel one thought from our mind we feel that we need support on every day of our life when we
Move ahead we just feel one thought from inside that those feeling which these people will have
Look different inside life because those people have new things which will going to touch us on
Every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which
Enter inside our life are unique when we get them from others because we have never seen them
In life so when at first we see new things first thing we feel is excitement in life then comes
Second thought that how much in this world things move as per our wish inside life because
I just want to make nice friendship with every person whom I see in life but sometimes some
People are so different that we just can't make friendship with them because it is like falling in
Mud on every time I just have one thought from inside that those things which enter in our future
Are not always nice some people are telling us truth and some people are lying but since in life
Who are standing with us are not telling truth on every time and some times we can see it butSometimes we just ignore it inside life when I will move ahead I just have one thought from inside
I feel that those people are not as perfect as guessed but some are really perfect for our mind
When I will move ahead I just want one thought from inside that those people who look perfect
To me will enter inside my life but when unknown nature of people enter I just can't able to
Guess right that which one is truthful and which one is lying to me on every point I just have
One thought from my mind that those people who look so different are so nice for our life but
Some times those people began to tell us many things about their life and when first one seems
So truthful then I just began to keep faith on second one inside life when I will move ahead then
I just have one feeling from mind that those faith which I have in life is not that much worthy
Of any thing in life because just in few moment when I see second people and keep faith on
That person inside life and every thing turns in wrong way my faith vanish on that time so
Those words which look so good inside life will look totally wrong when we touch them on
Every moment and we feel that we are standing on wrong point of life I just feel one thing from
Inside of my life that I just can't touch those people who are so different to me in life so some times
I just want to keep faith on them and sometimes I just can't trust them in life how confused we
Get about other culture inside life but then sometimes I feel that it is okay to have some thought
From our mind when we see some different things in life but problem will began when we
Began to get even confuse about our culture inside life problem will began when we just don't
Understand our culture on every time we feel one thought from our mind that our life is not
Going ahead according to our culture and our thinking of life since life is something that is
Not that perfect and nice on every point I feel one thing from my mind that those culture which
Will manage to have some concepts in life because on every moment those culture which belong
To us we feel must be understood by us since we are child but even that doesn't seem to happen
When people began to show new faces of those cultures inside life on every moment and on
Every time I just feel one thing from inside those culture which are important to us will manage
To harm us on many points it seem that those cultures which are good for us began to become
Mystery inside life because sometimes culture seem perfect on one place but totally wrong on
Other place inside life I just feel one thing that my culture will not help me on any moment and
On any point because each culture have different aspect just always remember we must support
Right type aspect inside life because changing culture never help us since every thing have some
Wrong part on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from my mind that I need
To support just right thought and ignore bad things inside life that will perfect culture for our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...