Monday, November 26, 2012

Poem 556. Fight out of life

                                                       Fight out of life
When I start moving ahead I feel those choices which stood on different sides of life when
Some people like some thing other just hate it in life but I just never understand how can we
Just like so different things in life but that is what happen inside life that we began to suffer on
Every moment and on every point we feel that those different choices are so nice inside life
So then I feel just one thing from inside that choices which are so precious inside life but then
I feel that those choices are so different they are different like sky and ground inside life I feel just
One thing from my mind that those choices which are so different inside life look so unique
On every moment and on every time I feel that there are different choices inside life but I just
Feel one thing from inside that choices which are standing on totally different point of life but
Then I just feel one thing from inside that those choices which we made are so different like
Two different poles of life they stood on earth with two different angles and two different
Thoughts and points I just have one thinking from inside that maybe that is made by god because
God don't want fight but still sometimes people just began to run after one thing inside life and
That is always worst moment of life when that happen I just have one thought from my mind
That those poles which are created by god are not going ahead as per wishes inside life because
When I will move ahead I feel one thought from my mind that those choices which I will make
Are not going ahead as per wishes of my life because I just never want to see that fight and
Maybe even god does want to see that fight because god will never give us that much chance
Or that much time to decide how can we convince those people not to begin fight sometimes
I feel we are so busy in our life that we just never realized that we are going to create problems
On every moment by just remaining engaged inside life but if we want to move ahead on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my choice that those things which are so
Precious inside life are those things which I did to take myself ahead on every point I feel one
Thought from inside that when I will move ahead I feel just one thought from inside that those
Choices of our work which we make in life are capturing lot of time of our life when we move
Ahead we are doing some thing more constructive inside life on every moment we feel just one
Thing from our mind that those thoughts which are so important to us to keep us ahead on every
Moment and on every point I feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which are so important
To us on every point because on every point I feel that those work which will take us ahead on
Every moment and on every point I feel one thing from inside of my mind that those thoughts
Which are important are about our work and that is also truth of life because our work will take
Us ahead and make us capable of doing something for this world inside life when I will move
Ahead I just feel one thing from our mind but then I just feel one thing from inside that those
Thoughts which are touching me on every point are telling that I am useless until I will do
Something which will take me ahead on some point from my mind because those thoughts which
Are so important to us about stopping fights can be useful when we manage to get things as
Per our thoughts and as per our mind I feel those fights which are so bad for us we can't let it
Enter in life on any part of life because they are absorbing happiness from everyone's heart
So it is important to us on every part because we just feel one thing from our mind that when
We go ahead inside life we need to find then one thing that our work is important but it will
Also create problems on some times because when we work ahead on every moment and on
Every time I feel one thought from inside that those people who are starting those fights which
Are so important to them in life are for them just basic of our life because on every moment
And on every point I feel just one thing from life that for me my work is important but for them
Every thing is just about fight which they began on some points of life that fight and then they
Just turn it into their truth of life when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind
That those things which are important to us inside life are never existed for them on any point
Inside life I just have one thought from my life that those things which are so important to us
Are not going ahead on every point inside life I feel those things which are basic of our life
Can turn in such wrong way on every point inside life I just feel one thought that may be I have
Ignored those fights but how worst is that life which will look so totally wrong on every point
Because people just concentrated on one thing that is fight inside life so on every point we just
Feel one thing from our mind that those thoughts which about work are so important to us on
Every moment and on every point inside our future and inside our life when we move ahead
On every spot of our future and our life since in this life we need one thing that is our work
So maybe we can ignore those fight because our work will provide us way out of our fights in life.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...