Thursday, November 22, 2012

Poem 549. Burning

                                                                  Burning
Sometimes I just feel I don't know that what world think and fell so on every moment and on
Every thinking and on every feeling I just have one thought from every area of thinking but
When I move ahead on every moment in thinking but then world will look totally wrong but
Still I want something so important for our thinking that I feel just one thing that in this world
I feel this world will have new type of understanding on every moment and on every thingI have one thought as human being I feel this world will have knowledge and thinking but
What type of which is important inside life but then I feel one thing that world have some
Knowledge which is important for us because we need to understand this world if we want
To win but now a days I feel that is how in wrong way turn our thinking because in just
Hope of understanding this world we just waste our thinking on every point we feel just
One thing that those world have some method of thinking but when we move ahead in this
World we just have one thinking that on every moment we feel just one thought and thinking
That sometimes sun rays seem so nice inside life since they are so useful things but then
I feel just one thing that when those sun rays comes so every day looking totally different
To human being I just have one thing that those sun rays are hurting me and manage to
Harm my body and then thinking but then burn of sun rays which look so dark and red
On every moment but then I have just one thing that those sun rays are so bright that they
Manage to hurt human being so when that happen we can't consider those sun rays as
Our best friend in our life as human being I just feel one thing that those sun rays are something
Perfect sort of thing after all those sun rays manage to harm human being but then those
Sun look totally wrong at same time it will look so bad thing after all those natural thing which
Look one thing that those things which are something important to us on every moment
And on every thinking I just feel one thing that nature which look so good to every human being
After all nature will look so good to human being but then it sometimes turn in wrong way
For our thinking and in our life we began to feel that we are misjudge whole things inside
Life on every thinking we just never thought one thing that those things which look so perfect
To nature look totally wrong to us when we began to move as human being but then I feel
Just one thing that even when nature will manage to confuse us so much how can we judge
Human being when rain manage to make flood for human being but then I feel one thing
That human being are far more complicated for human being on every moment we just feel
One thing that on every second we need to go ahead as we start to move ahead on every
Thinking I just feel one thing from every angle of human being but then I feel just one thing
After all those things which happen in our world are not nice type of things for human being
Because when we see change in every thing I feel just one thing that I just never understand
World on any thinking because it changes on every second and on every moment but then
I feel just one thing from my mind because when I began to move ahead in my thinking but
Then I just have one thought and one thing that on every moment I have one feeling that when
People move ahead on every moment I just have one feeling that in our life we must understand
One thing that those things which are precious for human being but then we just can't ignore
And avoid those things we need to go ahead and start with our brain judging because then
On every moment I feel one thing that those things which we have inside our mind as human
Thinking are sometimes right and some times totally wrong thing but then I feel just one
Thought and thinking that we can't hide for sun rays even if they manage to hurt human being
Because they are perfect and nice things but then on every moment I just feel one thing that
Those nature have two different type of thinking some will look bad and good sort of things
But then I feel one thing that there are two kind of  things after all those things which are
So nice for human being but then I feel just one thing that those sun rays are totally wrong
For human being but then I have just one thing but then I feel that nature will look so perfect
To human being because nature have different good as well as bad type of things but then
I feel just one thing that we can never understand nature or human being but still if we want
To move ahead then we must learn to face those sun rays and burning because that will help
Us as human being that will manage to hurt us on every moment and every point inside life and
Inside our thinking so we must learn to go ahead in our life and must be ready for that burning
Because finally that burning will give us success inside life as a nice person and intelligent human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...