Friday, November 9, 2012

Poem 525. Truth on every part

                                                      Truth on every part
Whenever you want to tell truth then it feel something like banging your head on some wall
After all those wars are not giving success for your part after all those things which will look
So perfect inside our heart we just feel one thing from my heart that those truth which will
Look totally wrong on each and every part of our mind and heart after all winning doesn't matter
What ever happen to us one thing come from my heart that on every moment and on every thought
And on every part I just feel one thing from my mind and my heart that those things which I will
See inside my life are not that much good for my future and for my heart I just want my truth
From my heart on every moment and on every part I just feel one thing from my thinking and
From my mind on every part when we went ahead we just feel one thing from my heart that
Those things which are truly touching my thoughts and my heart because those new things
Which are truthful from our heart those truth are something so important to our thought
And from our heart after all those truth which are perfect for our thinking and our heart
Because on every moment we just feel one thing from my heart that those truths which are
So perfect for us and our heart so then I feel just one thing from our heart those truths
Which are hurting us where totally wrong for our thoughts and our heart because on every
Moment I just feel one thing from our heart that those truths are something so nice for
Our thoughts and our heart I just feel one thought from my mind and my heart I just feel
One thing from heart that those truth which I really want to tell are not touching our heart
Because on every moment and on every part I just thought one thing from heart that those
Things which look so wrong are not going ahead as per our thinking and our part so on every
Moment from our heart we just feel one thought on every part we feel that those truths
Are something which will hurt us inside our life on many occasions and many parts but then
I just feel one thing from heart that those truths which look so perfect to us are so nice for
Our thinking and our heart when I will go ahead on any part when we went ahead on every
Moment from our heart I just feel one thought on every part I feel that those things which
Look so perfect on every thought of heart after all truth which are so wrong for us are to
Those people who are important in our thoughts and to our heart when ever I move ahead
On any moment and on any part I just feel one thing from our heart that those truth will cause
So much harm for our thoughts and our heart but then I feel just one thing from my thoughts
As well as from my thought those truth which are so perfect for our thinking and our heart
Because those truth which will touch us on every part are just going ahead on every moment
And on every thought of our heart after all those truths which are totally wrong for my mind
As well as for my heart because from my mind on every thought and my part so then I just
Feel one thing from my heart those truths which are so good for our mind and our heart but
Then I just feel one thing from my heart that those truth which are totally wrong for our
Thinking and our heart so on every moment and on every part I just feel one thing from my
Mind and my heart I feel one thing from my heart because on every moment truths are
Something which are so important to our hear we just feel one thing from heart that even
After repeating same thing again and again people just don't want to believe truth from heart
After all those truths which are something so important inside life because those truths which
Are so important for our mind and our heart because on every moment and on every part
I just feel one thing from my heart that those things which are so perfect to us from heart
But then I feel one thing from my heart after all those truth are something totally in life
On every moment and on every part that those truth which will look so nice for our thinking
And our heart from our thought inside life to us seem those truths are so perfect for our
Thoughts and heart but then I feel just one thing from my whole heart that truth is not that
Perfect for our thought and our heart but then I just feel one thing from my mind and then
I just feel one thought from my heart those truths which are something so promising for
Our heart are not listened by others because they don't want us to bring out something
Totally wrong for their thinking and heart I just have one thought from heart those truths
Which are so precious inside our heart but they never want their selfish motive to defeat
On many parts and from our heart because we just feel one thing from heart that those
Things which are true part don't give them happiness on any point of thinking and of our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...