Thursday, November 29, 2012

Poem 562. Disliked truth

                                                          Disliked truth
How can I say word truth when life goes ahead how can I dare to find truth in life on any way I just
Feel one thing from every moment that those truth which are good for our future are always easy
To talk and say when I move ahead in life I just easily  say that truth which will be good for us
On every day and on every way I just feel one thing again and again those truths which once I use
To find are the one who loved by every one every day and on those moment people use to jump
And grab that truth again and again on each day and on each way I use to feel just one thing then
Again and again I feel that my truth is never get rejected I use to feel that truth will be always
Going to be appreciated on every point and on every moment I just feel one thing that truth is most
Important to me on every day because it was never pointing our any mistake until those truths
Manage to stood against our enemies on every day I use to like those truths are I use to cherish
Those truths on each way I just use to feel those truths which are so best manage to look totally
Wrong on each and every way I use to feel one thing again and again that those truth which use
To show us how good we are always manage to look so perfect but then slowly I found those
Truths which shows our mistake suddenly I began to feel one thought on every day I feel just
One thing again and again that those truths which are so important to me are not going ahead
As per my wish on every day I will have just one feeling from my mind in each way that those
Truths which look so perfect to us are no longer that good in any ways because when those
Truths began to point out our mistake I just began to feel that no one like those truths even if
They are part of our life and really truth in every way people just prefer those truths which look
So good and so perfect no one like those truths which will look so wrong on every way when
We start to going ahead people just want to tell us only those truths which make them feel that
They are some thing great inside our life on every way we just feel one thing that our truths
Are not making us any thing great they are those truth which we love to consider as false on
Each and every day when inside our life I just manage to move ahead I feel one thing on each
And every day that those truths which look good for us are just truth for them when truths
Manage to look bad for us then they are no longer truth for us on any moment when we go ahead
On every moment I just feel one thing that truth is not helping in any way I just have one feeling
Then no one want to hear that truth even if it is something must be said people just never want hear
Something that stood against people just never understand truth will not remain hidden away and
It will come to us in broad light some days when in life we just manage to move ahead then I feel
One thought on every moment that truth is not just truth for them they wanted it something to
Give them profit in every way so they want just that truth which will look good and perfect
To us inside our future and on every day in life when we manage to move ahead on every moment
Those truths which look good to us on some moments are not going ahead as per our wishes
On each way and on each day when we  move ahead I just want to say all those truths which
Will look good for them but those truths which are good for us on every moment inside this life
On every thinking and on every day I just feel one thing that those truth which people want are
Selected but just those truths which are hidden in every way so then I feel just one thing from
My mind on every day that when we start to say those truths I just feel they come out in every
Way and on every day if people appreciate it or if people doesn't give it on any day I just feel
One thing on every moment I feel one thing on every day that those truths which I will say
Have different thoughts on every moment that those truths which are so good can be easily
Accepted but those people who accept negative things are really managing to appreciate on
Every day because many times truths are not going ahead in same way I just feel one thing
From my mind that truth will manage to hurt me every day I feel that truths who have two
Sides on every time are not looking that nice on every moment I have one feeling from every
Thinking and way that when we want to hear truths then we must listen to them on each way
Never turn back on truth because it will not hide on any day even if you dislike those person
Who manage to say it on every day but still try to understand it on every day so when I said
Some unpleasant truth I have understood one thing on that day that those truths which are
Disliked are not treated in good way so maybe that line which says truth is not appreciated
Must be meant for unpleasant truth in every way but still I say those truths any way because
I know one day those truths will come out so why should lose chance to saying that I know it
All even before it happen on that day or on that crucial moment because that will give me at least
Clear conscious on each day and we will find that conscious on each and every way on every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...