Sunday, November 25, 2012

Poem 554. To say sorry

                                                          To say sorry
How difficult is to say sorry to some one when you know you are truthful and it is important
To our thinking and to our world when we decide to move ahead inside our world we just feel
One thing that why should we need to apologize when we are right to this world but that happen
On many times and again and again inside this world on every moment we just feel one thing
From our thinking and on every point of our world I just feel one thought from my world that
If I am truthful then why should I need to go ahead in wrong way inside this world I feel just
One thought from my world that when we say sorry it would be due to our mistakes inside
Our thinking and our world but then I just feel one thought from our world that sometimes
When other did some mistakes we are force to go ahead inside our world I just feel one thing
From my life that on every moment and on every point that I just want to apologize inside life
When I make mistake on every point I feel just one thing from inside of mind that those things
Which look so perfect to me why did need to apologize from my side because when I did mistake
It is easy to apologize but hardest truth life is that sometimes when even we have not done
Any kind of mistake we need to apologize inside life when we move in life we feel one thing
From our mind that sometimes if we don't say sorry it will create problem from every angle
Of our future and our life when we move ahead we just feel sorry on every point because
We don't feel it's our mistake but we feel that just sticking to our opinion will create lot of
Problem inside life when I will move ahead on every point I just have one thought from my
Thinking and from my mind that why should I need to say sorry to all those people inside life
When I know I am not making mistake inside life but life just doesn't move that way on every
Point I just feel one thing from my mind that those people who say sorry to world are not always
Wrong inside life sometimes we need to go back if we really want to come ahead inside life
Because life is made in such a way that from every point we just feel one thing that we can't
Let ourselves engage in wrong way inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that when
I will dare to say sorry then I have brave enough to solve crisis sometimes because saying
Sorry don't mean always there is some problem inside life on every moment we just feel one
Thought from inside that when we say sorry we just feel that we are standing on wrong front
Of our life we just never understand if we are wrong or right but after some limit it doesn't
Matter that much inside life I feel just one thought from inside that when I say I am sorry
Then sometimes I can just get some time to prove that I am right inside life when I will move
Ahead on every point I feel that my thoughts are confusing my thinking and my mind because
When I will move ahead I just have one thinking from my mind that those thoughts which
I have inside are not going to help me on any moment or on any point I just feel one need from
Inside of my mind that when I want to prove some thing I just feel I will always need some
Moments and some time which will help me on every angle and on every part of life but for
That I just need to say sorry even when it is not my mistake inside life because when we are
Not prepare it is wrong to start fight and sometimes even we don't need fight if we give people
Sometime because then people will slowly understand those truths inside life when I will move
Ahead I just have one thought from my mind that if possible we must avoid those fights if we give
People some days and some times many times those people will understand every thing which
We feel from inside because those people are taking us ahead on many occasions of life and
Those people are telling us that we are not that good on any point will need to face truth after
Some time inside life after all when we start running from one point to another point I just feel
One thing from my mind that those sorry which I have said really don't mean that I am sorry
In life but they just mean that I feel my problem will get solved after some time I have just one
Thought from inside that slowly if I start to come to my point on every point of life then by
That time people already manage to understand my thoughts and my every point so on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing from inside that in our life I need to say sorry
To just get some time which will help me to move ahead in life on every moment and on every
Point I just feel one thought from inside that my fights will not help me on every time of life
So I just feel one thing from my mind that maybe I need to say sorry and apologize so we must
Understand one thing from mind like me many people just say sorry because they want some time
So never take sorry as confess of guilt inside life just feel that person is trying to adjust with life
And trying to avoid each and every time of argument which started on that part of life so sometimes
Those people are lot better than us inside our life and understanding from their thoughts and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...