Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Poem 548. Fight

                                                              Fight
When ever I see injustice I always want to fight then I feel just one thing from my mind
Because on many moments inside life I just feel one thought from my thinking and my mind
That when we began to fight from one point to another point then I feel that injustice will
Look totally wrong on every point inside life I feel that those injustice which have happen
Inside life look totally wrong on every moment and on every point but then I feel just one
Thing from my mind that injustice are something so wrong on every moment and point
But when I start to move ahead inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that how can
People ignore those injustice inside life I feel that those injustice which are totally wrong
Inside life after all those injustice which are so nice for life look totally wrong on every
Moment and on every point I feel that justice is something so important inside life but then
I feel that justice is something so different inside life it start on some moment and on each
And every point I feel that justice I want on every point but how can I should start just
Standing on every point because injustice seem in some part of every life I just feel one
Thing we need to understand in life that world is not full of injustice but injustice is existed
In some part of every life when we start to move ahead we see it on every time I just feel
One thing from my thoughts and my mind on every moment I feel justice needed inside
Our thoughts and wrong inside life on every moment I just have one thought from our
Thoughts and mind I feel just one thing from my mind that those injustice will look so
Totally wrong inside life but then I feel one thing from my mind those injustice are totally wrong
On every moment and on every point because those fights are totally needed inside life
So then I feel that injustice will look totally wrong on every moment and on every point
But still I knew one thing I can't just start one fight on every area of our life but then I feel
From inside life I have just one thought from inside but then I feel that those injustice
Which are so wrong on every moment and on every point I feel that injustice will look
Totally wrong every point I feel one thing from my mind that injustice are something so
Wrong but still there are always some people who like to get more and more power in life
Because those power will help us on every moment and every point but some people just
Don't like to work for those power honestly they just want to start selfish things inside life
And they want to get something with easy ways in life and this creates problem for us inside
Our thoughts and our mind I just feel one thing from my mind that those fights which I start
For justice are not that much perfect for our life when we began to move ahead on every
Moment and on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that we must stop those
People but they are everywhere in limited number on every side so how can just I stop them
Because I can't fight on every side so inside life on those points I have one feeling from my
Thinking and my mind that on every moment I can fight on every front because if I try to
Do it then my front will never created inside my life when I will move ahead I just feel one
Thing from inside those front which I have created made me deserving inside life when I will
Move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that every thing which I have done will be
Useful only when I will develop myself inside life when I will move ahead on every point I feel
Just one thing from my mind that those fights are something which should be perfect only
When life went ahead on every moment and on every point I feel those problems which arise
In those fights can be solved only when we know how to stood for justice on one point in life
I just have one feeling from inside that injustice which is important inside life can be solved
Only when we move ahead on some point and get things as per our thinking inside life but
I will never understand what I feel from my mind until I have one area to concentrate and
I start to doing justice on that area of life when I will move ahead I feel one thought from inside
That those fights which I have fought can be won only when I have knowledge of that side
Because just becoming winner is not enough for justice we have to create different front in life
Which will replace that injustice into justice because if we don't do it then it will be useless fight
Because injustice will return in different form of life and we just see one thing that we are not
Fighting on every front inside life because if we want justice then we must do it on one front
And do it completely in life just running from one front to another never take us to justice in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...