Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Poem 1139. Destination

                                                     Destination
So I want to win one day I have decided in my life so I started like you to search for
Some proper and winning side when I went ahead I watch carefully each and every point
And then I looked at those sides which are so nice but then when I started choosing
I got so confuse on every point because winning don't seem like that perfect formula
Which is easy to keep it in side of my mind it seems like maths to me because I am not that
Good in maths in my life but still I got fully marks in it when I study properly inside life
Something are so easy to you that you don't need to study that much in that subject in life
But in some points we are weak so we need to study more in life but just because we don't
Get it that easily doesn't mean we can't get it inside our life because from time to time
I just feel one thing that is I need to understand my feeling about my skills and not just
Feeling sometimes truth about many things in life so I have started from one point and
Then went to another point and while doing all this my heart don't touch me in my life
I just feel one thing from my thought those winning is not that easy for life because every one
Want just to win losing never seem like any one's choice inside life I start on one day
In my life and then landed on wrong spot inside my life so from one point I understood
One thing that I can't win by just repeating again and again same thing inside my life
Because from one point I thought that it is like multiplication tables which will win from
Many occasions and many sides inside life so how hard may you try in life but winning
Never have formula in life winning will change from person to person inside our future
On each and every time so inside my life I just feel one thing that I don't need help in
My future of those maths formula from time to time because I was told so many times
That I need maths that slowly I thought maybe I just don't get anything until I know that
Proper maths I use to think that life must have some formula inside and to win in life
But be some formula of time they every time told that maths needed to reach to sky
And if I don't understand I can't have anything in life so I began to learn it and I got it
Alright even I able to get top marks but one thing never happen that I began to like it
I just use to think every one have thinking like mine they just try hard and win by learning
Maths so I spend hours after hours inside my life and then after some days I found
Maths is always so hard I began to look at other subjects as relief of every sort and
Suddenly maths become so boring for my heart slowly I forgot success and just went to
What things I like inside my life so from point to point I just feel one thing inside life
That maths is not that easy sort of part of my life whenever I think of maths I thought
It must be same to all and then literature took biggest part of my heart if began to enchant me
And I really loved it so time to time I just began to enjoy it but then I understood one thing
Only maths is not winning form people can also choose other sides if they wanted them
From heart so I choose different way and inside my life and from one point to another point
I just never understand what is beauty of maths until I saw my little angel nephew start
To write he was doing maths with so concentration in life that it feel like as if it is some
Art or poem inside he was so involved in it that he forgot his cartoons and it's time and
He was even not ready to go to play until he complete it on time that boy who don't
Want to miss any fun was writing it with full mind as if he had fall in love with that problem
Which was as well as crisis in my eyes so from one point inside my life I just feel one thing
That my thoughts are not right I just feel from heart on time to time inside our future
As well as our life maths is not that bad for our life so from that day I understood one thing
In life god have given us different skill but they have same effects on us from time to time
When we start walking from one way which take us to one destination inside life and
Other person took different way but reaches to same place inside life so what route
We take will not change our thinking inside our life and what we feel is something so nice
That we feel that our route is everything in life so everyone have their own route which
Should take them on their destination which is so bright inside our life so from point to point
I just feel one thing that if our destination is happiness then why roads matter so much in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...