Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Poem 1088. Human

                                                         Human
I just have one question inside my heart that is why we always
Feel shocked when something goes wrong in our life's part because
I can understand if that thing is new for our heart but some times
It get repeated in our life and in it's part so inside our life we know
This can happen inside our heart but still sometimes we feel so sad
When that thing happen again inside our heart in life on each time
We just think that something will happen again and again in life's part
Because it had happen before and we always have same thinking in heart
But when inside our life and in life's part once again bad thing will get repeated
In our life's part and then suddenly we feel so shocked in our heart because
At that moment we feel we have improved our mistake which is done by
Our thinking and our heart so inside our life on each time and on each part
We just feel same shock which we feel when we get involved once again
In same work and suffer same type of faults after all in our life on each
And every day we just like to live our life in some perfect way but when
At first time or second time we face the same fault then why on third time
We feel same hurt inside our heart because when mistake happens once
Then it can happen again is already known to heart and we have sadly
Repeated that thought for many times because we don't want to upset
Our feeling or thinking inside our heart on each and every day we think just
About same part because we don't want to upset our self about repetition
Of mistake and failure inside our task after all we want our self fully prepare
For thinking inside our heart which will lead us towards failure in our heart
Because in our life I always feel that we are prepared from every side in life
We start from one side and then went to another side because on each day
In life we think that our mistake will improve us from heart to heart and
Then we feel so sure that we will receive success from heart but still sometimes
We receive just failures which will easily touch our thinking and our heart
After all in our life on each and every time we can always forget we have
Lose things in life I know every day I try to remind my mind that maybe
I can lose but I can never accept it by just reminding things to my mind
Because accepting failure is something important for our thinking and life
But just reminding it in our mind will not give us success inside our life
We can hardly help our self in our life just by telling again and again to mind
That we can lose inside our future and inside our life by doing this inside life
We just scare our soul from each and every side so inside our life we began
To think that we just always prefer and like to win something important
For our future and our life but if we convince our mind in this wrong way in life
We just bring sorrows inside our mind so I start from one side and end on other side
But what is end of those things is unknown to my life sometimes I win and
Sometimes I lose but how hard may I try but nothing will prepare me to lose in life
How much I convince my heat that winning and losing don't matter in life
And how much I wish to accepting losing at least some times but I am just fond
Of winning in life but sadly in life everyone have that sort of thinking in life
And they just think that winning is something important for our life because
Every moment I just want to win inside my life so even if I fail in something
For many times still I want to win in it and I feel shocked when I fail in life
Because when I win on another front I get inspired and get over confident in life
So many times I think that in my life even after failing before I never accept
Failure as part in any time so inside my life I never fail in my style and I feel
So shocked even when I know failing is most common part on that front of life
Because I never able to get each and every skill in my life since I am human in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...