Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Poem 1115. Fight for justice

                                                       Fight for justice
May it be day or may it be night but some people just love to start their fight and
On every thought inside mind they just say that they need to understand true emotions
Inside our future and inside our life after all anger is one feeling inside our life so on
Each and every time I just need to understand thought of my mind that how should
I like to avoid that fight because sometimes we just get carried away in those fight
And then worst thing will happen we lose control of our mind so inside life on every time
If we wish we understand that our mind is like something of wind and something of tides
Just like wind it sometimes give us so refreshing feeling and we feel it's so nice but
After some moment once again that sweetness vanish from mind and once again it is
Same weather which is not pleasant for our life but when that wind enter we just want
Something to retain it for our life even if that thing cost us a lot still we are ready to do it
Inside our mind since that thing perfect for our life but if you want to do that then you can
Always feel that fight which start inside our mind we all knew that we can't store air or
Wind inside our life and even if you store we can't able to enjoy it with nature as we like
So our mind can't be controlled every time sometimes it will get carried away with wrong
Thinking and thoughts inside mind so on each and every day of life we feel that we need
To understand our thinking and our mind do we really want to start that fight or we just
Can be happy inside our life with what we got in life because sometimes fights take us
In wrong way in entire life we feel that our fight is something interesting for our life so
Inside our life whenever I start fight I just want to understand my heart and think that
Do I want to fight just because someone told me that only coward will not fight then
Does it mean that I have to go ahead and start to prove I am brave by starting one big
Fight inside our future and inside our life because every moment inside my life have taught
My brain that I just feel from inside our life that our brain doesn't want still sometime
We will feel provoke to fight because people will tell us that we must need to fight and
If we don't start fight other people will use us for entire life don't you feel that you heard
Same word inside life but I have just one question if I want to fight why did you wish that
I should fight under you inside my life I just have one question when some one told me
That I should fight under that person inside my life why did that person is so special and
I am just dust before that person inside my life when someone ask me to fight then naturally
I feel that person must have some greatness inside and that person must have at least know
What that person doing in that one's life but I feel one problem is inside that those who
Knew too much about life and began to use it just to achieve their means inside their life
After all when in life we know too much we can always use it inside our thinking and inside our life
And use it to achieve things we really prefer and like but if we ask our heart it will tell us
One thing about life that when we start doing something and our motive is wrong no knowledge
Can make it right because when someone did something wrong with motives that harm
Our thinking and our mind suddenly everything  seem wrong from each and every point so
Inside our future and inside our life it feels as if everything is turning wrong way in our life
And those who don't know much don't seem capable to win inside our life and on every
Point we just feel that this person will not help you inside your life because this one have no
Knowledge inside life so inside our life on each and every point we feel that we must understand
What is right and what is wrong in life never just fight because some one tell you that you must
Fight when some injustice is done you have to take some breath and for justice you have to
Give some time and even if injustice is done then we must have to understand what is inside
Our mind and we feel so scared and that's why we get provoked by each and every line
But for injustice we need to understand that there are ways to fight just by following someone
You will not get success inside life after all inside our life on each and every point we must
Understand that people always suggest and provoke us and then when we began to fight
They just sit back and enjoy our fight may be we feel wrong from our thinking and our mind
But sometimes we must understand we have to wait for sometime and then when that moment
Was passed we can once again ask for justice and we can get it on that moment inside life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...