Friday, October 4, 2013

Poem 1095. Good luck charm

                                              Good luck charm
Whenever I see some new and which tell that my luck is going to grow
I just began to think that I will buy that thing and I will gift them to others
As their good wish because inside my life I can do one thing that is wish good for all
And wish good for each and every thing because I can't change other people's
Luck even after I did so much trying after all in my life I can do just one thing
That is good wishing and it will bring happiness to world in case of each and
Every thing so inside my life on every moment we just think one thing that
We can't go ahead in our life because our luck is something interesting
Which never change in life how much we try and wish to change luck inside
Our future and our life but still it remain same because we can never change
Other person's destiny in our life we just wish that there could be good
Fortune in that one's life but we can't change that person's life because when
We try to do it then we need to understand those luck factors of our life
Which are never depends on our thinking they are just depend on their life
And decisions they took inside their life after all we can't go ahead and take
Decision instead of them inside their life and even when we claim tall friendship
Still we are not ready to share fortune in our life because that fortune is
Something precious to our life and we all thought that our life is something
Which take us on some spot that are important for your thinking of mind
After all in our life we made so many efforts to get that fortune for life and
We don't trust people who are related so much that we can for them change
Their destiny by sharing our luck with them in life after all we want to enjoy
Our life as per our want we don't even trust those people that they wish for us
That good in their life because whenever question comes of trusting people in life
We just began to trust our self as best part of our life because we don't have faith
Or trust on someone when question comes of trusting someone with happiness
And fortune inside our life how much we can say that we care for other person
In our life but we can never trust that person with our fortune in our life
Because our life is something interesting for our mind we just always claim that
We care for other but when question comes of giving something we hardly ready
To give anything inside our life so I just give other person wishes in their life
And help them with full heart until I can manage inside my life so if we act this way
Then why did we wish inside our life after all our life is something so important
That we can't trust it sometimes on our feeling inside our life so we can always
Wish good but sadly we can't share our fortune with anyone in life because
We are not sure that our fortune will stay with us for entire life we do something
Which easy in life we just wish best and then went ahead with our life so whenever
We give someone good luck charm I feel that I do it just to reduce my guilt in life
Because somewhere in my heart I wish to share but I am scared that my fortune
May soon left my side because inside this life on every point we just have limited
Luck or fortune to take us ahead in our life because our fortune is something
Which is not that perfect that it can make us happy and pleased with our needs in life
It is just limited from every point and every side we saw many people every day
Who at beginning when get good fortune share it in their life and then one day
They will suffer because other person don't share fortune with them in their life
So when we see this suddenly our trust reduce to nothing but limited sort and kind
After all our life is something which can be never predicted at all in any way of life
So we feel that everyone can be our enemy for our entire life so on each moment
We think that inside our life anyone can be wrong person for our life so on each
And every day of our life I just share good luck charms with other person in our life
I never dare to share any part of my fortune in life because it may do harm to me in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...