Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Poem 1113. Each and every advice

                                                  Each and every advice
I started from one song and shifted to another one in hope that it will better than first one
I started something with this hope every time but when that thing don't look proper I feel
Just one question arise in my mind should I try that thing or maybe I should just quit that
Thing inside my life but people always confuse me on those times they just keep telling me
That I have done something wrong inside my life they just keep claiming that I must understand
True value of time if I just keeping trying for that thing maybe I will not win again in life
When I think this way I suddenly began to feel sure that I am running out of my time and
I just need to understand importance of my life because when people say such thing then
I just remember those horrible things which happen inside life when I was trying to show
People that I know what is wrong and what is right inside that life because when some work
Start then everything turns slowly inside life people just never able to get things which are
Perfect for human heart and perfect for their life after all in life on each and every time I feel
That our life is always taking many turns which are not just as we like sometimes we need to
Help inside our life but instead of helping us people just confuse us more day by day and
Our heart will just goes from one part to another part so one day I have decided on
That day I will just listen to my thinking and listen to my heart because on each and every
Time I feel something wrong is done by me when I heard advice from other person's heart
So I have decided that I will do as per wish of my heart so I began to think that what did
I want from inside of my heart but for some times my heart don't answer me and I become
Confuse in each and every part I just don't seem to have my own thinking I just thought of
Advices given to me by my heart but my heart seem to have no answer on each and every part
Because sometimes it seems that our brain stop using itself and start using other people's
Brain and heart because when I think this way suddenly my brain seem to use every sense
Which will help you in each and every part because when I tried to tell my brain to give
Me some thought it just remain blank on each and every part inside our life and inside
Our heart we just feel that we will win only when we will win while using our brain and heart
But when I decided to use my brain suddenly I feel that I am getting just others advices
From my heart I just don't want them because I want to move as per my thought and
As per my heart because inside my life on each and every part I just feel that advices
Are making cripple in each and every part so inside my life and inside my heart I feel that
I just don't want to hear any one's thought so I told my mind I must go blank and start
Using my heart's inner part but when I tried to do it I just heard laughing sound of my heart
Because my heart is telling me how can I live without listening to any one's advice at all
When I say a word I heard it from some one and I learn to say it on advice of my teacher
When I use a pen how to use it told me by my some well wisher who wanted good future
For me so when I pick up a pen I heard that advice from that heart and then when I start
To write I remember advice about which paper is better to use when we start because
When we start something unique new advices are something given to you by teacher and
Your well wisher too they tell you how to write and they tell you how to talk your language
Is created from advices given to you by other heart so advices tell you how you suppose to
Walk and move some advices even told you how you will fall if you take wrong move
Some person who fall first can advise next person and it is always their nice nature and gesture
Sometimes advice even saves your food because you also need lot of advices when you decide
To cook some nice food even in your life when you wear a dress some times you are advised
By some person which cloth is just best they wanted it from heart and from inside of your
Thinking and mind that advices are something sometimes comes from mistake people did
When they are buying what you are buying those advices are nice and those advices are
Good but when people advise you on wrong point or insult you advice become insult for you
That advice which was your life's biggest help if given by wrong person become poisonous well
Because inside our life on every point I just feel that we don't need from some people's advice
Because when in our life we heard some wrong advice suddenly good advice turn into some
Bad and insulting for our life so inside our life on each and every time we just need one thing
That is proper and correct advice and if we get it then we can live nicely our life because
After all we can't even able to think without remembering our well wishers advice because
When we have options we do this in life we just remember each and every advice and
Out of them we choose one which will seem us so correct and perfect for our life because
Thinking and deciding will be used only when we don't got our teacher's advice about
That situation or that part of life if we got it then we just jump on that lesson or advice in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...