Sunday, October 6, 2013

Poem 1097. Perfect deal

                                                    Perfect deal
After all inside our thoughts sometimes are so perfect and something are fully
Wrong but something wrong happen inside our heart those thoughts are something
Which can also have two sides of our thought so inside our heart is something
Which will be perfect for our heart because those thoughts are something
Which are most common for our heart they are not worst but they are also not
At all good for our thinking or for our heart on each and every moment I feel
Just one thought that some thinking are made most suitable way and nice
For our heart because those thoughts are something which look perfect for life
But they look perfect from only one side like in life sometimes we think that
Helping someone is nice for our heart and this thought is so great and perfect
For our thinking and our heart but after that we began to think that we will get
God's blessing because we help someone in some part and we think that
Maybe it will be good for our heart because blessing are something which
Means giving in return something good to please our heart and while demanding
Anything we just never get things as per our wish and as per our heart because
Inside our life when we think about going good something it is so nice but
After that comes it's next thought inside life that is so selfish that we forgot
All good that is we have thought inside our life from time to time we need
Someone in life who will teach us how to control thought about our life and
When we search for teacher sometimes we have luck and we got that teacher
In life who will teach every day what is good and what is wrong with our life
When I got that teacher I felt so good about life we want something which
Is perfect for our thought and our life after all on each day that teacher taught me
How to handle sorrows which are always there in life and they put some thoughts
Which are not that perfect for our thinking and for our life so whenever we think
About our life we just think this way that we want our thoughts to become
Something not so pleasant for heart after all in life and inside my heart
I began to think that I had wrong type of thoughts even after good thought
So I hope my teacher will teach that art which help for stopping wrong type
Of thinking and those thoughts after all in life on each and every part I just
Think that we are something totally wrong but somewhere in heart I think
We are not wrong circumstances forces us to have wrong type of thought but
My teacher told that in world I must a ruler of my entire thought and I must not
Go by just my thinking instead of that I will have those thoughts because inside
My life on every part I feel that I need some sort of thinking and some sort of thoughts
Which are good for me but still why they turn wrong way in heart but my teacher
Told me this happen just because I can't able to control my thinking and control
My precious type of thoughts so inside my life how much I find it hard that
People just talk as they wish but still I have to control my thought I know that
When I think nice I am doing it to please others heart but still when I don't get
Those nice return I feel as if I have lost that whole war so inside my life with
My each and every thought I just feel that I have something of wrong sort
In my thinking and I will be happy only if I able to keep nice type of thoughts
But I thought that my teacher will teach me how to keep that thoughts but sadly
When my teacher forgot what she taught me when crisis tap on her own door
And on her own heart so one thing I understood then that I need to understand
My thinking and my thought may those negatives thoughts are biggest trouble for me
But for me they are nothing but just practical heart then I just feel one question
Do I need every time a practical heart can that business inside my life will please me
And my life's every part every time we are taught that we must crack deal before
On any day of life we can start to have some thing as our life's nice and perfect part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...